• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Millsap

Alex

Needs to pack his shit and go away.  He was awesome when he was a lunch pail and hard hat guy.  Now all he does is whine to the referees.  Paying a guy as much as he's getting to disappear in the playoffs against a weak front court.  I used to love Millsap, but he is awful when it actually matters.  Probably a great person, but he is just another overpaid basketball player.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, thescout5 said:

Agree 100%. Milsap just disappears in playoff games. Looks like the Hawks got burned in overpaying Sap. Also remember Hawks lost DMC because of the 2 extra million Sap got paid so there was no money left for DMC.

He disappeared late in the 4th period time after time this season. It's not a surprise that he can't play at a high level in the playoffs either.  He is a p*ssy.

7 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Wow..The Board is turning on Millsap?  Please let Budenholzer be next!  I am so tired of his stupid substitutions.  His never ending desire to be the smallest team in the league irks the hell out of me!

Why shouldn't people turn on Sap? He plays poorly when it matters the most over and over again.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

He disappeared late in the 4th period time after time this season. It's not a surprise that he can't play at a high level in the playoffs either.  He is a p*ssy.

Why shouldn't people turn on Sap? He plays poorly when it matters the most over and over again.

You don't get any argument from me...I've called him overrated on this MB for years!

Paul is one of my favorite players but I am going to give my opinion of what I see.  I actually think he is more nervous in games that really matter.  You can tell he gets the jitters around the basket, I mean even Isiah Thomas came up and blocked a dunk attempt.  I remember how I used to get real nervous playing baseball when I came up in a crucial at bat near the end of a game and would feel butterflys.  I wonder if this is what Millsap can't handle for some reason.

3 minutes ago, Trout7 said:

Paul is one of my favorite players but I am going to give my opinion of what I see.  I actually think he is more nervous in games that really matter.  You can tell he gets the jitters around the basket, I mean even Isiah Thomas came up and blocked a dunk attempt.  I remember how I used to get real nervous playing baseball when I came up in a crucial at bat near the end of a game and would feel butterflys.  I wonder if this is what Millsap can't handle for some reason.

What you're really trying to say is that he a choke artist.

I'm probably Millsap's biggest fan.  And his play in the playoffs as of late is quite troubling.  His defense has been good as always, but it's like he's trying to hide or something on the offensive side - especially last game where it looked as he didn't even try or want to score.

Hopefully he comes back with a monster game - monster games he should be having against the pathetic frontcourt of Boston.

Edited by mtnbayou

16 hours ago, mtnbayou said:

I'm probably Millsap's biggest fan.  And his play in the playoffs as of late is quite troubling.  His defense has been good as always, but it's like he's trying to hide or something on the offensive side - especially last game where it looked as he didn't even try or want to score.

Hopefully he comes back with a monster game - monster games he should be having against the pathetic frontcourt of Boston.

"You ask for a miracle ( monster game )?  I give you the F....B.....I ( 45 pts - 13 boards )

• Like 2