• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague Traded to Pacers!!!!

Wurider05

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Ready to hear the rest of the deal.   Teague is probably happy with it but I"m going to miss him and don't look forward to him abusing Dennis this season.   

Teague probably didn't want to extension with Utah or Philly

ONLY US! Lol...Only we would make a stupid deal like this and only we wouldn't be told in the article what we are getting...smh straight stupid!!!

#weswilcoxsux

So we gift Lamarcus to the Spurs because Bud has Spur connections and now we gift Teague to Pacers via Jazz cuz Snyder had connections with us.

Im sorry but when is somebody getting on their knees for us? We ain't a farm system Jesus Teague was a freakin all star a year and a half ago..

1 minute ago, coachx said:

Can we parlay pick #12 and #21 into the top 8 ? You have to think we are either looking to trade for a veteran or to move up in the draft.

Not a bad return for Teague with one year under contract.

Only way this isn't a total egg-on-the-face deal is because of Teague's contract situation or if we got more that hasn't yet been reported.

F*ck!  This is not a good deal if all we got was #12.

1 minute ago, cam1218 said:

This isn't a good deal if we are only getting the 12th pick in return.

What you do expect for 1 year of Teague  ?

Would you sign Teague long-term, after next season, at the age of 29 ? His game is based on athletic ability.  Once he looses a half a step Teague will just be another guy. Schröder is the long-term  play at PG.

• Like 2

We had no leverage in trading Teague. Every team knew we wanted to trade him. Plus, he only had one year left and we weren't going to resign him. I am not the biggest fan of this trade, but I doubt there was any better offers out there. I am in favor of at least getting some return for him though.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

The problem could be Teague only wanted to sign with Indiana of the teams who offered value

If that is the case, I would have probably just waited to trade him at another time.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, coachx said:

What you do expect for 1 year of Teague  ?

Would you sign Teague long-term, after next season, at the age of 29 ? His game is based on athletic ability.  Once he looses a half a step Teague will just be another guy. Schröder is the long-term  play at PG.

I was all for trading Teague but I think he has a lot more value than what we received (or what has been reported) in this deal. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

We got pick 12 and 8 million in cap space ... I am disappointed but maybe we are getting ready for free agency

I hope you are right. We better be players in the free agency pool or trade #12 and #21 to move up or get a stud in the draft.