• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague Traded to Pacers!!!!

Wurider05

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Only way this isn't a total egg-on-the-face deal is because of Teague's contract situation or if we got more that hasn't yet been reported.

F*ck!  This is not a good deal if all we got was #12.

Relax.  Hawks got value for him.  Most likely,  they gonna shop that pick anyway.  Its not over yet.

Edited by Hawkmoor

6 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I need to see the next moves after this before deciding how I feel about this deal. I think they're trying to move up in the draft.

Exactly.  The Hawks are breaking character and actually trying to use the draft for a change because they know free agency isnt gonna get them anywhere.

8 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

We got pick 12 and 8 million in cap space ... I am disappointed but maybe we are getting ready for free agency

Problem is, we don't do free agency well.  Hell, we don't do draft well.  What the hell do we do well?!?!

4 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I'm having a little trouble breathing right now I'll be back I hope tho

Well, being morbidly obese does that to you (hehe).

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Problem is, we don't do free agency well.  Hell, we don't do draft well.  What the hell do we do well?!?!

Well, being morbidly obese does that to you (hehe).

Lmao I feel like the little big sister in next Friday with the glitter cupcake

The 12th pick isn't sexy, but like others have mentioned, we didn't have much leverage. The additional pick and freed cap space give us options, though, and we already have Teague's replacement on the roster. I don't think it's a bad deal, but it's always tough for me to see players move on after so many years. Gonna miss "Teague Time." I wish he wasn't going to such a competitive team in the East. Those Teague vs. Dennis showdowns are going to be crazy. 

2 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!! Schröder IS THE NEW FACE OF THE FRANCHISE! 

PLUS WE GET THE 12th you kidding me? We ain't done dealing! This only the start. Plus we've been linked to Demar Derozan! LETS GOOOOOOOOO ATL! IM PUMPED! 

We have not been linked to Derozan.  Some guy was just throwing stuff out there.

3 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!! Schröder IS THE NEW FACE OF THE FRANCHISE! 

PLUS WE GET THE 12th you kidding me? We ain't done dealing! This only the start. Plus we've been linked to Demar Derozan! LETS GOOOOOOOOO ATL! IM PUMPED! 

Derozan is the move i wanted the Hawks to make if they didnt go for Noel/Covington.