• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague Traded to Pacers!!!!

Wurider05

A lot of screaming for us not even knowing our return yet. Still a potential issue at PG has quickly been cleared up.  Remembering Jeff on the bench in the fourth quarter against the Cavs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

We did the trade for free agency as we opened up more cap

Eeeh.  Not trying to disagree, but WHO would they be looking at if they are clearing cap space?  If thats true, the only player i hope they looking at is Derozan.  If they cleared the space, sign Derozan and keep the 12th pick, that would be a monster move.

Edited by Hawkmoor

The Noel deal would have been good, but it's obvious they'll be going with Sap/Horford and Splitter again next year.  YAWN. Next year is already looking like another uninspired boring year in which they'll get stomped on by the teams that actually matter.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

A lot of screaming for us not even knowing our return yet. Still a potential issue at PG has quickly been cleared up. 

How dare you, Tank Engine.  Without overreaction and blind speculation in the offseason .. I ask you what do we have, sir?

2 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Personally I was hoping we were going to trade Dennis and keep Teague. Dennis fun to watch but he gets out of control and he takes bad shots

Im not looking forward to them nasty looking 3 point shots that Dennis takes, thats for sure.   If they can parlay these moves into a shooter to offset it and just let Dennis run the team, ala like Rondo did with Boston, they will be ok.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

Odd, I thought people would be ecstatic that they got a lotto pick for Teague. 

Ah man, das what we do.  Yell and scream about everything.

The question is ... has anyone seen @Diesel.  Somebody hide the sharp objects.

No way we keep both #12 and #21. If we can't find a suitable trade involving the 12th pick I have to believe we will be shopping pick #21 for a future lottery protected 1st round pick.

The next 30 hours will be interesting

What would Milsap and pick #12 bring in return ?

Edited by coachx
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, coachx said:

No way we keep both #12 and #21. If we can't find a suitable trade involving the 12th pick I have to believe we will be shopping pick #21 for a future lottery protected 1st round pick.

The next 30 hours will be interesting

What would Milsap and pick #12 bring in return ?

Lol. Unless Ingram is available that is a no go.

My offseason moves now:

Trade 12/21 to move up and take Jaylen Brown.

Stretch Splitter.

See if you can steal Allen Crabbe away from Portland.

Resign Humphries to the MLE.

Actually give Tavares some playing time (10 MPG).

Starting lineup of Schröder/Crabbe/Brown/Millsap/Horford (assuming Horford resigns). That's not a bad way to try to go a bit younger.

• Like 1

Good trade for all three teams.

Jazz - no excuse for them not to make the playoffs next season. They got Mack, Hill and Exum at PG. Burks and Favors are back healthy. They got Hood/Hayward/Favors/Gobert.

Indy - Got an upgrade at PG. Teague/Monta/George/Turner should be fun to watch.

ATL - Clears 8 mil in cap. Got an upgrade at PG (Dennis). I'm curious to see if another trade happens. I'm shocked they didn't get Hill.

• Like 1

Dennis is gonna be fine! Stop being so negative! Teague reached his peak now he's gonna go home an be a 2nd if not 3rd player behind Turner an PG13. But we on the other hand have limitless moves to make

Imagine these scenarios...

Maker+Denzel

Hield

Derozan

shiitttt KD

lets go Atlanta for the first time since 2012-2013 we have enough cap space to make some moves!