• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague Traded to Pacers!!!!

Wurider05

1 minute ago, willthepureshooter said:

Might be the dumbest trade of the off-season! You literally put the team in the hands of a inconsistent kid and give the Pacers a point guard that will more than likely propel them to the top 3 seeds in the conference. This is what you all asked for and it will blow up in your faces. Silly trade. I'd rather resign Teague and let Horford walk. I can see Bud getting fired next year.

Bud is a mediocre coach and an even worse GM. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hotlanta1981 said:

They're giving a max to a "center" that averaged 3.6 RPG in his last 5 playoff games.

I'm glad you've taken the time to really analyze the value Horford brings to the game. Let alone the fact that every other team would also max this "mediocre" player. Come on, man....

2 minutes ago, DS5 said:

I'm glad you've taken the time to really analyze the value Horford brings to the game. Let alone the fact that every other team would also max this "mediocre" player. Come on, man....

Yeah, to say they shouldn't max him is pretty short-sighted.  Do we need more from him?  Yeah but it's not like he wouldn't get max from half the other teams in the league (including ones who know what they're doing).

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

The Hawks will mess up the 12th pick lmao

I said yesterday they was gonna draft Pero AintnevergonnaplayintheNBAovic from the Euro league, and lo and behold, thats one of Marc Stein's rumors...:laugh:  Another big from Europe.

Edited by Hawkmoor
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, DS5 said:

I've seen him decline for a couple of years straight... I see him going out to the 3pt line to toss up 3's more and more. I saw the team make the playoffs without him just a few years ago.

Building around him after his tepid play last year is just another sign this franchise is happy to just make the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, DS5 said:

Or a fluke 1 bad week? We can all play the same stupid game.

Horford's play all of last year was uninspired and tepid.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

I've seen him decline for a couple of years straight... I see him going out to the 3pt line to toss up 3's more and more. I saw the team make the playoffs without him just a few years ago.

Building around him after his tepid play last year is just another sign this franchise is happy to just make the playoffs.

819953059_medium.gif

7 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

I've always owned you in our arguments about Horford. Don't make me do it again.

Horford is nearly washed up.

Lol, I wouldn't be surprised to see Carroll to return back for our 2nd rounders