• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague Traded to Pacers!!!!

Wurider05

6 hours ago, Hawkmoor said:

I guarantee i know the moment when Bird decided to trade Hill.  It was shortly after he showed up at the Pacers practice facilities with the blonde hairdo...:laugh:

georgehill_x6cuns.jpg

Even Pop got a laugh out of that one:

Screen-Shot-2015-12-22-at-12.51.57-AM-64

Looks a bit like Wesley Snipes in Demolition Man. A foot taller version.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ATLSmith said:

Not to dig up a dead thread, but has anyone seen the final terms of this trade?  

I wouldnt expect additional players to change hands but could the Hawks pick up a future pick or cash?

First day of July we'll know. Feels like something could be involved because of Utah's cap space problem absorbing Hill.

2 hours ago, Thomas said:

First day of July we'll know. Feels like something could be involved because of Utah's cap space problem absorbing Hill.

I think that's why the deal takes place July 1 when the new year and cap takes effect. Utah won't have a problem then.

8 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Raul Neto would be the only one I would want if somebody has to be included. 

I'll take Favors too if you dont mind. :cool:

• Premium Member

It is kinda odd that OKC ripped Orlando off to get Oladipo and Sabonis for one year of Ibaka. What do we get for an All Star point guard? The 12th pick in the draft. OKC turns a middling PF into a good SG and the 11 pick.  Wow.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sothron said:

It is kinda odd that OKC ripped Orlando off to get Oladipo and Sabonis for one year of Ibaka. What do we get for an All Star point guard? The 12th pick in the draft. OKC turns a middling PF into a good SG and the 11 pick.  Wow.

My eyes nearly dropped out of my head when I saw the report about this trade on Draft night,,, 

• 1 month later...

There was talk that Indy was going to renegotiate and extend Teague's contract ala Russell Westbrook, now it looks like that may not happen and Teague will hit FAcy. Looks like Indy is giving the capspace to PG.

Teague is eligible to have his contract re-negotiated, much like the Oklahoma City Thunder did with Russell Westbrook and the Houston Rockets did with James Harden. The issue there is that Paul George also becomes re-structure eligible on September 25. The Pacers are sitting on about $6 million in cap space – enough to get George to the current NBA max, but not enough to also sign Teague to a new deal. Unless the Pacers opt to dump a contract and create more room, re-structuring Teague’s deal does not seem to be in the cards, which means a stroll through unrestricted free agency for the point guard and a ton of risk for Indiana.

12 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

They are hoping Teague wants to stay home I assume.   He is saving thousands by living in his parents basement.  

Maybe him and Marquis could get their bunk beds back...:-|

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Lol.   They better not tell Joe Johnson or he'll try to go to the Pacers and move in with them.   He hates paying rent.  

Lmao hates paying rent but loves napping on ur couch....

image.jpeg