• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wow, Bazemore will get offers up to 20 million dollars

NBASupes

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MichaelRyanRuiz/status/748557490913218560?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Fire Bud

Fire Wilcox

Fire Ressler and Grant Hill who's the big Duke king but this shit right here Playa. Wow

20 million is a max contract for Baze....I call BS.  In other news...Bigfoot could be real and I have a shot with Selena Gomez.

We probably need a catch-all FAGency thread.

Anybody else a little shocked by the idea that Whiteside (supposedly) has eliminated the Lakers from his list?

http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2016/6/30/12071796/la-lakers-free-agent-rumors-hassan-whiteside-miami-heat-meeting

Supposedly down to MIA, DAL and POR.

All this means is LAL will be even more desperate thus likely pushing up Bazemore's price.

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

We probably need a catch-all FAGency thread.

Anybody else a little shocked by the idea that Whiteside (supposedly) has eliminated the Lakers from his list?

http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2016/6/30/12071796/la-lakers-free-agent-rumors-hassan-whiteside-miami-heat-meeting

Supposedly down to MIA, DAL and POR.

All this means is LAL will be even more desperate thus likely pushing up Bazemore's price.

Pushing it up past twenty one million? There is absolutely no gravity on earth anymore. Of course I thought that at fifteen plus for Baze.

• Premium Member

Not many teams can afford Baze at 20 Million.   Some say the Knicks.. but they are supposedly after Noah.  The Lakers have nobody coming in but I don't see them wanting Baze back and Baze wanting to go back.  I think if we put out a good deal, then Baze is likely to sign.   However 20 Million is too steep. 

5 hours ago, NBASupes said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MichaelRyanRuiz/status/748557490913218560?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Fire Bud

Fire Wilcox

Fire Ressler and Grant Hill who's the big Duke king but this shit right here Playa. Wow

I guess fire them because they found a diamond in the rough and coached him up too well at Hawks University for us to be able to afford him now :approved:

• Like 1

Just listening to NBA radio...apparently only hawk fans think Bazemore is done. Many out there believe he's going to grow and be an even better player than he is now! Props to bud and his staff they coached this kid up the right way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pimp said:

• this shows how crazy things are right now.
    Hornets
     unrestricted free agent forward Marvin Williams may be in line for a deal this summer in the range of two years and $38MM, according to Lowe’s estimations.

19 millon per year for Marvin freaking  Williams???
    kZsGbOc.gif

What  in holy hell is happening....

Wait-say-what-GIF.gif?gs=a

4 minutes ago, JTB said:

Just listening to NBA radio...apparently only hawk fans think Bazemore is done. Many out there believe he's going to grow and be an even better player than he is now! Props to bud and his staff they coached this kid up the right way.

Wait, which Hawks fans are saying he's done? We're saying bye Felicia at $15-$20 million/yr, not that he's "done."

THJr in his 2nd year at Hawks University still on a rookie contract is sounding mighty good right about now.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, hazer said:

THJr in his 2nd year at Hawks University still on a rookie contract is sounding mighty good right about now.

He regressed from a bad shooter to a terrible one.  Guy is useless and nothing better than being the 12th man off the bench.  Yes I said 12th off the bench.

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

He regressed from a bad shooter to a terrible one.  Guy is useless and nothing better than being the 12th man off the bench.  Yes I said 12th off the bench.

I'm utterly shocked by the nature of your reply. SHOCKED I say..........

5c2.jpg

This is why I maintain that Horford at the "max" is a bargain.  Keep in mind that if we didn't cap the maximum players could be paid Lebron would get $100 million/year.  Average starters are getting $20 million/yr offers.  All star bigs should get paid $25 million/yr.