• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

THE NBA FREE AGENCY THREAD

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

It's not his agent...it's Gabrielle Union...sssshhhhh...you got 99 problems and Gabrielle is 98 of them sun..

Superteams forming everywhere.

Can we trade Splitter, Scott, Korver, and about 10 of Atlanta's best strippers to Miami, so that we can get our hands on Dwyane Wade?  

The Heat will get more shooting, and the King of Diamonds will get more talent.  A win-win for Miami.

Hawks get another veteran star, and we can promote our young stripper talent out of the hood spots and move them up to the big clubs.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Conversation

After many days of a lot of thinking, I've decided to join the @spurs!Looking forward to this new chapter with the best aspirations!Jul 5, 2016, 9:29 AM

That's how you make an announcement

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Superteams forming everywhere.

Can we trade Splitter, Scott, Korver, and about 10 of Atlanta's best strippers to Miami, so that we can get our hands on Dwyane Wade?  

The Heat will get more shooting, and the King of Diamonds will get more talent.  A win-win for Miami.

Hawks get another veteran star, and we can promote our young stripper talent out of the hood spots and move them up to the big clubs.

Man, DWhine is just using these other teams to angle more dough out of the cHeat.  Also, it's 'the KOD' and half their strippers are flown in from outta town anyway so half their roster may already be Atl residents ... or so I've been told. :biggrin:

Also, I'm disappointed that you're not taking up for Nique in all these Mindaugas posts. :angry:

• Moderators

David West apparently throwing in his nomination for biggest ring chaser...

David West has agreed upon a one-year deal with the Golden State Warriors for the veteran's minimum.

• Like 2

David West looks like he's about to get injured any second out there lol...I like it...Draymond takes out Durant's knee...Zaza takes out Curry's and West takes out Klay. Warriors lose in round 1 to the Mavs with Bogut and Barnes and Sefff Curry...it writes itself..:-)

• Moderators

FWIW, I deliberately and instinctively picked choices on the ESPN survey trying to wind up with the Hawks... and I did!

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/16644312/nba-quiz-where-going-nba-free-agency

I think the Tribe answer on the diversity question tipped the scales favorably: "I like 'em Brown, Yellow, Puerto Rican or Haitian." Dominican? Not so much right now...

~lw3