• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Source: Hawks are currently exploring sign and trade options for Al Horford & trades for Paul Millsap

GameTime

I don't understand this one from CViv.

If anything, it would appear the ball is in Al's court, not the Hawks. Unless he's suggesting Al is waiting on the Hawks to sweeten their offer, and is just using Boston and Washington as leverage - which I've suggested he might be doing.

2 hours ago, RandomFan said:

I don't understand this one from CViv.

If anything, it would appear the ball is in Al's court, not the Hawks. Unless he's suggesting Al is waiting on the Hawks to sweeten their offer, and is just using Boston and Washington as leverage - which I've suggested he might be doing.

I think he's still covering the new practice facility. He literally means, "the ball is in the Hawks court". Maybe Al left his ball there, I dont know. He can't contribute any significant insights into anything with unknown quantities or that might have more than one outcome, like free agency.

2 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Was it Stephan A. Smith? 

BWAHAHAHAHA

OK, I crack myself up...

My man is texting me some crazy shit. Dude is usually okay. I don't post nothing he say causes he's basically me but he said he's hearing Gordon Heyward and all types of craziness is being mentioned for offers for Millsap. I would say, I don't believe it but there is a part of me that wants him to be right.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

My man is texting me some crazy shit. Dude is usually okay. I don't post nothing he say causes he's basically me but he said he's hearing Gordon Heyward and all types of craziness is being mentioned for offers for Millsap. I would say, I don't believe it but there is a part of me that wants him to be right.

I know it probably wouldn't happen, but I was actually just looking at Gordon and thinking how nice it would be to have him here if Millsap left. But his salary wouldn't provide enough cap relief, and also has a player option to be a free agent next season. So we would be in the same boat as with Millsap almost. Not happening.

1 minute ago, RandomFan said:

I know it probably wouldn't happen, but I was actually just looking at Gordon and thinking how nice it would be to have him here if Millsap left. But his salary wouldn't provide enough cap relief, and also has a player option to be a free agent next season. So we would be in the same boat as with Millsap almost. Not happening.

Well like Gay, he asked for a trade. So it's possible 

42 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Which is what the Hawks should be doing with D12, Sap, and Horf, instead of looking to trade away what might be our best player.

:censored:  :finger:

That's A LOT harder to do with 3 older All Stars vs. 3 younger non-All Stars. Vucevic and Ikaba are making 23.5 million combined next year. 

Edited by High5

25 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Jesus Christ. YOU AINT GOTTA LIE! Lol