• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Consolidated Horford / Millsap trade thread

RandomFan

Yep, came in here to post that. Looks like Al is still a Hawk for life. Good news.

But the bad news is we've probably seen the last of Millsap. I just hope we get some young/good assets in return.

And LOL at reading the comments on the WOJ tweet. Celtics fans tears are so salty!!!

Edited by RandomFan

Yeah, backing down would be my assumption.

Sooo, now....

Let's discuss what we hope to get for Millsap? Obviously we will have to get salary cap relief out of it. I would assume a draft pick would probably be involved. What else?

Edited by RandomFan

Just now, ATLSmith said:

A little confused by the wording.   Does "Falling Back" mean "Backing down"?

Yeah, what sturt said.  However, that calls into question the notion that they were ever "leading".  Were prolly just waiting for the Hawks counteroffer to Alice

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Sooo, now....

Let's discuss what we hope to get for Millsap? Obviously we will have to get salary cap relief out of it. I would assume a draft pick would probably be involved. What else?

Can't completely assume there's a deal for Sap that they like that is better than a deal for Splitter/THjr/Scott that they like.... right?

5 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Sooo, now....

A first round draft pick, a backup PG, and a vet'ish SF to guide the young guys.  Maybe a dead-eye shooter at SG or SF.  Something like that.

Non-sponsored solicitation, but you guys should pony up for premium membership.  The infinite likes are money.