• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Consolidated Horford / Millsap trade thread

RandomFan

1 minute ago, sturt said:

No, any trade for Sap has to create the room to sign Horf... bringing Wade here doesn't accomplish that... or am I missing something?

No, we can just trade Tim and Splitter. Tim to whoever wants him and Splitter to Brooklyn.  Mike can be traded or cut. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, sturt said:

Can't completely assume there's a deal for Sap that they like that is better than a deal for Splitter/THjr/Scott that they like.... right?

Correct. But the "rumors" appear to point towards Sap being the odd man out. As much as I hate it.

4 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Also I hope we either get a boatload for SAP or just trade splitter THJ and Scott 

Agree 100%. But I'd much rather trade Thabo than Hardaway. Hardaway is young and still has potential to develop. Thabo is on the wrong side of 30 and is what he is.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:
7 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

How about this.

Trade Millsap to Miami in a sign and trade for Wade?  Cut Scott to make more room.

Dennis - Wade - Baze - Horford - Dwight

No, we can just trade Tim and Splitter. Tim to whoever wants him and Splitter to Brooklyn.  Mike can be traded or cut. 

See above for what I was responding to...

Al you are dead to me! D.E.A.D. DEAD!

Screw that...

And WTF was with that troll job from WOJ? Four minutes after tweeting BOS and WAS were expeting Al to stay in ATL, then a Boston announcement?

Edited by RandomFan

Just now, kg01 said:

Oddly ...... ain't even mad.

@NBASupes on suicide watch tho

Outside of the podcast, I think will take a nice long vacation from the NBA. Congrats to Al. Hopes he enjoys Boston. There is a reason Ainge has a ring. There's levels to this shit.