• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who gets better Dennis or Dwight?

Brotha2ThaNite

The one thing that makes me happy about the  Dwight Howard signing is I now have hope that we won't be last in most of the stats when it comes to Rebounds.

But...

After watching this video I'm hoping to see many "D and D connections." 

I think they both will help each other's game. Crossing my fingers on Dwight's back issues.

• Like 2

I think both will improve. Howard because he is with a team that focuses on defense and sharing the ball. Dennis will continue to grow as he gets more minutes.  Both of these players have an edge to them and we need that almost as much as we need their skill sets.

• Like 2

People should accept reality. Dwight Howard will be the downfall of the Hawks.  He is probably the reason Horford left.  Howard has no passion for the game anymore, and he is very fragile injury wise. 

• Like 1

I've posted about Shredder's passing before, very underrated disher. The PnRs and lob-jams from Shredder to D12 will be a thing of beauty.

Edited by hazer

15 hours ago, GameTime said:

Dwight made Jameer Nelson an All-Star. Nuff said.

Wow. Completely forgot about that. Jameer had trouble getting out of his own way and still made All-Star. 

Obviously Schröder is going improve with the increased minutes and the new found confidence from Bud. It'll be interesting to see what we'll get out of Howard. I'm hoping that our system gets the beat results out of Howard since he was in Orlando.

I say both. Dennis is prime for an all star berth and Dwight is back in the east since his all star Orlando days. I honestly think both have a shot at the all star game.

20 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I say both. Dennis is prime for an all star berth and Dwight is back in the east since his all star Orlando days. I honestly think both have a shot at the all star game.

I can definitely see it for Dwight, he just needs more touches really. I'm optimistic about Dennis but the east has some good PGs

5 hours ago, Trout7 said:

People should accept reality. Dwight Howard will be the downfall of the Hawks.  He is probably the reason Horford left.  Howard has no passion for the game anymore, and he is very fragile injury wise. 

In their careers, Dwight averaged 9 more games played per season that Horford....IE..Horford = more fragile.

Dennis will be the 1st time since the Magic that Howard will have a PG as the offensive floor leader. Howard is obviously going to benefit.

Schröder just needed to become a starter with consistent starter minutes to improve.

We have improved at PG and C IMO.

Edited by RWF

The easy answer to this question is Paul Millsap. The constant double teams on Dwight and PnR defense help against Dennis means more opportunities for Millsap to go to the basket. I can see Paul's stats across the board (except rebounds) going up.

I mean seriously, being on the floor with Dwight Howard made Brandon Bass look like Charles Barkley.

• Like 1