• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Stop Kicking ROCKS HAWKS FAN...We will be OK

wolvetigers

I just don't see any future with the Hawks and Millsap is my problem. Guy turns 32 in January I believe. You going to max him? Or let him leave for nothing, just to get 1 more year out of him?

Who is our starting wings? Bazemore just because he's worth 70 mil now, but who else? Korver or Thabo?

4 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

How can you have faith in an organization that hasn't done shit? The Hawks will ALWAYS be losers.

With this way of thinking I'm surprised your making post on a Hawks fan forum lol

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

I've being saying this for years.

All they do is fail.

Usually if I think somethings gonna fail I don't spend years of my life trying to inform people about it lol but to each his own I guess. 

Hopefully we can lure a decent vet pg (Jarret Jack?) I think we will still be ok.   I hope Hardway Jr. takes the same leap in performance that Baze and Demare did in their second years, he showed flashes last year.   Milsap D12 and Thabo will be an elite defensive front court.  We will also be able to play more aggressive perimeter D with an actual rim protector at center.  Our pick and roll with Dennis and D12 could be deadly.  Splitter if healthy is a great passer and solid back up center. Dennis could become the star everyone thought he could be and Baze improves again.   Korver as a sixth man sharp shooter is where he should be and something most teams would love to have.  We will be a better team on the glass next year.   This could still be a hell of a year and I hope D12 abuses Horf next season.

Other teams may be just as reluctant to max Sap for multi years and if we have a great year maybe we don't have to give him 5 yrs at max to keep him (not shopping his ass would have helped that a lot though).    This Sap is gone for sure talk is premature.

I don't see the panic and calls to tank when we have an 3 time all star PF,  an all star center a very promising young PG that could be a star, a young emerging SG that was highly desired by other teams.   A solid sixth man and sharp shooter.   Plus a solid back up center and two 1st round picks we have yet to see play.

Do I think the Hawks will win the championship next year no if I'm being honest but we have solid veteran bigs, young talent on the wings and potentially a dynamic back court pairing that could be the envy of the league if they continue to develop.

Maybe next season will be a train wreck but I just can't see the doom and gloom let's give up yet.

• Like 3

We're going to be fine. I have confidence in Coach Bud to continue to build a consistent winner. Al decided to leave over a few million dollars, that's on him. Screw him.

We've still got Splitter as a backup big.

Scott did well enough last season too. Muscala is back as depth.

This means we might put more of an emphasis on Edy this season now, which is a good thing if you ask me. I want to know what we are going to have in him.

At wing we still have Korver, Baze, and Thabo that all have starting experience, and experience in this system.

We've also got Hardaway going into his 2nd season with us and should be indocrinated enough to be a contributor this year.

And then we've got two good young wings to develop, both with very good potential, and a coaching staff that can get it out of them.

The only area we "really" need to adress is the backup PG situation. And we can do that with the MLE or a minor trade. Patterson shouldn't be counted out there either.

We.Will.Be.Fine.

Screw Alice Whoreford! I hope his d*ck turns green and falls off.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

This team WILL be better. When the Hawks shots aren't falling, we can finally dump it inside or pick and roll with a rim finisher .... something Al wasn't. That's just the offense. The defense has already took a step up with true rim protection. Another thing people forgot is Howard back in the east, last time he was here he dominated. 

I saw a comment on Peachtree hoops that said D12 was 108th in touches per game...... SMH.