• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So long and thanks for all the fish to Hawksfanatic

Admin

Wow...the hits keep coming. This one stings more than losing the 'Whore'

Thanks for the education HF.  Over the last year my 'Cap' education has grown where I'm confident enough to relay it to the Squawk just not as eloquently as you.

This sucks HF.....you bastard.:spank: - kick us while we're  down.

:boobs: one for the road.

:rumple: This still belongs to us.

Whereever you go, Godspeed to you.:cheer:

Thanks for the great posts, see ya on your comeback tour! Pouring one out for The Fanatic :rumple:

• Like 2

Ok, I'm pissed at you HF. :angry:

I know you're reading this.

You did us dirty - you were to stick around for your farewell tour like Kobe. We would have filled your email tagging you with all our snide, sarcastic remarks, your parting 'gifs' (you see what I did there), instead you slink off in the night like the Browns.  You deprived us of one last ass kicking and sending you off in style. 

Hey @Dolfan23 reinstate that account so we can fill it up.:biggrin:

• Moderators

Going out Colin style now that his boy Horf has fled the scene... The Horford apologist will pop up on the Celtics forum now... Probably in an Irish pub somewhere in Bahston sipping Rumple. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

WHAT!!!!! That sucks! Dang it why? I loved that funny sarcastic f***. His cap knowledge were the best reads too. He was like our insider. Man, JBH said it best, this hurts more than the Horbag thing. :-(

Well, good luck HF! You went out like Duncan rather than Kobe, a quiet superstar.

58 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

Ladies and Gents he is gone. He went out Sopranos style with the fade to black and his account his 100% gone, deleted, and unrecoverable. 

I understand. In leaving, a member of Hawksquawk HAS a name. Fanatic's name is Robert Paulson.....

• Like 1

Hey Fanatic, sorry to see you go.  I'm sure it'll be difficult not to jump in and correct every single cap-related post as you lurk the boards.  Regardless, we know where to find you.  All the best and don't forget your towel.

• Like 2

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

I just had a horrible thought....please don't let @lethalweapon3 be next. Sip, sip....pay him.the max.

Go wash your mouth out right now. As much as Supes said Horford was our Jordan, I honestly think lw3 is Squawk's Jordan. :-) I'm seriously lost without those game thread previews.