• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Proposition: All mourning, damning, or wistful reflection of Horford relegated to NBA general board beginning midnight tonight

sturt

• Premium Member

My attitude.... he's over us.... I'm over him. I'm not angry. Every other day of the year, we all acknowledge that this is a business. He's made his choice. He's walked out of our own Shark Tank of sorts. And in my best Mr. Wonderful voice, "he's dead to me." He now belongs to the NBA general board.

2 minutes ago, sturt said:

My attitude.... he's over us.... I'm over him. I'm not angry. Every other day of the year, we all acknowledge that this is a business. He's made his choice. He's walked out of our own Shark Tank of sorts. And in my best Mr. Wonderful voice, "he's dead to me."

I'm not angry either,  it's just too much fun bashing him . But, i guess i can  do that in the  Around the league forum instead..

• Like 3

I am angry as hell and helped pay his salary. I paid money to cheer for him and he "gave up" on this team to stay healthy for a big pay day. 3 point shooter my ass ! 

• Like 3

Who is this Horford guy and what about the Celtics? You are right! Horford is gone for good and now we have Alice Whoreford who is conditioned and controlled by his father Titty Whoreford

Edited by IheartVolt
  • Like 3

• Premium Member

It's not mine to dictate, of course.... hence the word "proposition." It's also, though, not as-if I'm suggesting no one can offer any further lament or insult... just suggesting that after 24 hours, it makes some sense to move those discussions to the forum where all of the other Celtics talk is welcome.

• Premium Member

Dang. Really? Woke up only to ten more of these threads. What the?

All together now.... 

giphy.gif

Say it.

And mean it.

And in the words of the great philosopher Robert Seger... turn the paaaaaaaage.

Unless you can't, and then, you can always visit the Around the Association board where all the rest of the Celtics talk goes on.

• Like 2