• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawk Donations!

hawkman

• Premium Member

I was going to donate but saw that donations are at nearly 3 times the monthly goal! Is this a typo? If not, good show fellow Squawkers. Or maybe it's Dwight 's way of saying thanks for making him the new banner?

• Like 4

Signing Dwight Howard has created a culture change around here me thinks. We had $10 in donations over the past 5 months and this past week we're almost at $300. 

You guys (and gals) rock! Rest assured that there will be some cool new stuff coming your way. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

Signing Dwight Howard has created a culture change around here me thinks. We had $10 in donations over the past 5 months and this past week we're almost at $300. 

You guys (and gals) rock! Rest assured that there will be some cool new stuff coming your way. 

I'll take admin rights please. 

• Like 1

Have donated in the past and will again this year, but I think I will wait and pin my number to D12's performance.  If he does good I'm in for $30...if he sucks I'll find a few quarters in the seams in my couch and send them.

Hey...it's a "performance based" league :^)

• Like 2

My 12 months is up and received the bill for next 12 months, def intend to re-up. Not used to the limited editing and likes crap, driving me bananas :peanut-butter-jelly-time:

• Like 2