• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Which Game....

Diesel

-Warriors (since 86 I've watched both games, in Atlanta on TV and attended most of the ones in the bay, my only chance to see the Hawks. By the way, I started the Warriors hate in 86, so these newbie haters need to get in line)

-Celtics (hated for years and Alice)

-Rockets (Dwight punishes his old team, also I lived in Houston for 5 years when I was a kid and have some Rox friends so it's fun to talk trash when we pound them).

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Boston and Indy at Phillips.

Rockets in Houston so Dwight crushes them.

Jazz in Utah so they get to see the #12 pick.

Oh ya I forgot Teague and Indy lol

Cleveland

Indy

Boston

Minnesota:  to see how they are progressing in light of the protected 2018 first round pick.

Orlando:  to see how their "retool" is going and I'd love Ibaka on the Hawks next year so I'd like to see how he plays in a big front court.

76ers:  lots of young talent and they are still looking for a trade.  Not sure if the Hawks have what they want, but you never know.

Clippers:  not a huge fan of Griffin on the Hawks, but still want to check out his game since he'll be a FA.

Even though Indy is going to be better especially if they figure something out with Monta I don't see them as big of a game as two others because Jeff did get traded and to where he wanted and didn't leave a major dump on us. Jeff may view that very differently though. Boston has been a rival and now its even more intense so really do want to make them look like a non playoff team when we meet. Want Al to feel really homesick for Atlanta. Just don't like anything about the Celtics. Of course the Cavs is the other one. Need to not just show we can compete well with them but beat them and if it is won on a clutch basket that would show a big difference from our playoff showing against them last year. So Boston and then Cleveland. 

Can't wait for Whorefart to be on the receiving end of a Hawks ass-whoopin' in Phillips, something he's never seen from that perspective before, and think "My GOD, what have I done?????"

• Like 2

14 hours ago, hazer said:

Can't wait for Whorefart to be on the receiving end of a Hawks ass-whoopin' in Phillips, something he's never seen from that perspective before, and think "My GOD, what have I done?????"

You know, the more I think about it for the regular season I feel its Boston far and away first. Some bad blood has been added to the rivalry without even playing a game with the big changes. Hoping our ex center is going to regret playing with a point guard that suffers severely from Napoleon Syndrome. We can save the Cleveland stuff for hopefully an ECF clash to be long remembered.