• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Cuts(Final Roster)

sillent

15 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

So now that we have our 15,

Splitter (DNP-INJ) and who else are your inactives on game day?

we can dress  13 on game day, so  I would vote Splitter along with  Edy.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

So now that we have our 15,

Splitter (DNP-INJ) and who else are your inactives on game day?

If we're playing a team with a force at 5, Edy in, one of the rooks... likely, Bembry... out.

Otherwise, Edy.

On 10/18/2016 at 0:41 PM, kg01 said:

On a loosely-related note, y'all see the Hunter kid is a likely cut in BOS?  D-league assignment at best in year 2.

I just want folks to stop talking about the guy as if he's some hidden gem we missed out on.  Put him in the category with Mar$chwag Brooks, Chris Copeland and all the other non-Hawks folks are always clamoring for.  Oh, by the way, Copeland was cut like 2 weeks ago.

@kg01

• Moderators

I haven't watched too much of Goodwin in the NBA but wanted no part of him coming out of UK.  He was totally out of control in college.  Seemed like he dominated everyone growing up on pure athleticism and didn't know how to deal with it when he simply couldn't blow by people and jump over them at will.

• Admin
1 hour ago, AHF said:

I haven't watched too much of Goodwin in the NBA but wanted no part of him coming out of UK.  He was totally out of control in college.  Seemed like he dominated everyone growing up on pure athleticism and didn't know how to deal with it when he simply couldn't blow by people and jump over them at will.

He is not a good shooter ... he can score but it's from attacking the basket