• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dominique is an awful broadcaster

bleachkit

• Premium Member

I've grown up with Bob and I think he does a fantastic job.  He does his homework and between the homerism, which I don't mind at all, he's pretty fair in his analysis.  I miss Stinger being on the sidelines with Bob.  I thought they made a good team back in the day.  Smitty started out kinda like Nique, but got much better later on.  He and Bob had an amazing and hilarious chemistry.  I really miss him.

Nique is.......kinda lame behind the mic lol, but he's grown on me and I love hearing him now.  I've got no complaints.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
On 11/16/2016 at 9:59 PM, bleachkit said:

I'm sorry but he is terrible as a broadcaster. He literally says the same things over and over. Every time someone on the opposing team misses a shot he says, "that's a bad shot." Just because they missed the shot does not mean it was a bad shot. I know he is a hawk legend, but I wish both him and Rathbun could be replaced.

Have you listened to these other broadcast teams?  Not everybody can be Fretello and Marv.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Diesel said:

Have you listened to these other broadcast teams?  Not everybody can be Fretello and Marv.

Great reference. Those two were the perfect combination of detail, sarcasm and humour. Loved the Czar and his telestrator.