• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Has Sap checked out on us?

HawkItus

7 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Trust me, it has. Every Twolf fan was like "trade Rubio immediately" after Dunn's excellent SL but Dunn is not having the rookie season we thought he would have.

Per NBARadio, some people think he came in with 'the big head', is out of shape and has a sense of entitlement because of all the 'trade Rubio' stuff after SL.  DAngelo Russell syndrome?

I loved Dunn at Prov., btw.  Also really liked Russell.  Maybe he's in line for a 2nd year bump.

29 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I wish we could get the TWolves to send us Lavine for Millsap. We'd have our long term starting two that can attack the basket and also has decent handles. We would have a gaping, no, glaring hole at PF though.

@Sothron Do you think Minny is ready to break up the core of Lavine/Wiggins/KAT?

Check the Millsap trade thread in the trade forum for ideas.

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Per NBARadio, some people think he came in with 'the big head', is out of shape and has a sense of entitlement because of all the 'trade Rubio' stuff after SL.  DAngelo Russell syndrome?

I loved Dunn at Prov., btw.  Also really liked Russell.  Maybe he's in line for a 2nd year bump.

He thought he was going to be handed the job. I said as much over at realgm twolf board. Dunn did not appreciate just how truly great Rubio is at everything but shooting as a PG. I'm still expecting Rubio to be moved at some point. Trust me, a lot of Twolf fans after the Teague trade wanted to send Rubio here for Millsap straight up.

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@Sothron Do you think Minny is ready to break up the core of Lavine/Wiggins/KAT?

No, they want to make it work. But we (Twolves) need a PF like bad. I'm still shocked we didn't trade for Taj given how much Thibs loved him in Chi and the Bulls have PFs out the ying yang.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
52 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I kind of feel like Minny is going to end up being OKC part 2 in which they're going to end up having to trade one of their young stars, but now is definitely too early. It's probably going to happen two to three seasons from now.

It will be Lavine or it should be. He's good, no question, but KAT and Wiggins are on another level. Plus there's only so many shots to go around.

On 12/16/2016 at 2:13 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

I highly doubt they'd be interested. They just gave Dieng a big extension.

On 12/16/2016 at 2:29 PM, Sothron said:

No, they want to make it work. But we (Twolves) need a PF like bad. I'm still shocked we didn't trade for Taj given how much Thibs loved him in Chi and the Bulls have PFs out the ying yang.

Dieng got 4 years 64 mil for some strange reason.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2016 at 4:05 PM, Sothron said:

It will be Lavine or it should be. He's good, no question, but KAT and Wiggins are on another level. Plus there's only so many shots to go around.

He's their best 3 point shooter. Not sure if MINN got anymore guards that can shoot.