• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Charles Barkley calls playing for the Atlanta Hawks "Hell"

GameTime

3 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

I still love ya Charles. Only guy on tv I can recall who ever said anything positive about the Hawks when we were winning 13 games a season. He had a real crush on Hanno back then as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha another umlaut Hanno!!!!

Has Charles ever played here? NO.

Is he relevant?NO

I think I'll take Korver's word on how different things are with Hawks organization from when he first arrived under the ASG to this new ownership.

Unfortunately, 20 years of bad mismanagement, perception and the stigma that comes with it don't get wiped away in a few short years.

i dont know that here in cleveland is heaven either.  its 10 degrees, snow,  so it feels like hell outside!! 

far as basketball is concerned,   last time l looked atlanta was in first place in their division.  if thats hell,  i'd take some hell all the time.. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cavsfan said:

far as basketball is concerned,   last time l looked atlanta was in first place in their division.  if thats hell,  i'd take some hell all the time.. 

Believe that standings fall into that category that Charles is too lazy to pay any attention to, stats such as wins and losses, rebounds, assists, etc...