• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Gary Neal aka "El Dookie"

willthepureshooter

Its just a 10 day to get them closer to the trade deadline.  This team is not sitting pat at the deadline. The Mike Scott contract, Thabo, Prince, Delaney, Baze, Bembry and Splitter are all on the market the week before the deadline. Somebody is going to do a 3 for 1 with us to dump a contract and then the roster will get finalized.

For example Splitter +Bazemore and Cleveland's 1st for Melo + Plumlee works. Expect some deal like this at the minimum, maybe 2.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, willthepureshooter said:

Watching Gary Neal hoist up bricks last night made seriously question Buds end game. Neal looks out of shape and has no lift on his jumpshot. He's freaking old Bud! I rather us bring back Lamar instead. He's doing well in the D-League this year. Only Bud smh.

I agree with Lamar over Neal. In fact, I prefer Lamar over Baze.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Neal is definitely not a PG.

Agreed that he looks out if shape. Thankfully, it's only a 10 day. I've seen enough.

Did Jarrett Jack have his work out yet?

Even you're calling for Jarret Jack?  That's when you know Neal needs to go. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, willthepureshooter said:

Watching Gary Neal hoist up bricks last night made seriously question Buds end game. Neal looks out of shape and has no lift on his jumpshot. He's freaking old Bud! I rather us bring back Lamar instead. He's doing well in the D-League this year. Only Bud smh.

He is 32. Not terribly old fo a shooter,

1 hour ago, AUhawksfan said:

Even you're calling for Jarret Jack?  That's when you know Neal needs to go. 

I'm not calling for him :laugh1:, just asking about the scheduled workout Jack said he was having.

And for the record, I've never said I never wanted Jack - my contention was always he was the one that would get cut coming out of camp to start the season, lol.

All the GT Fanboys @kg01 got their  littlwe feewings hurt. :stirthepot:

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm not calling for him :laugh1:, just asking about the scheduled workout Jack said he was having.

And for the record, I've never said I never wanted Jack - my contention was always he was the one that would get cut coming out of camp to start the season, lol.

All the GT Fanboys @kg01 got their  littlwe feewings hurt. :stirthepot:

'dislike' button.  You know you love Jack.

• Premium Member

Odds on Neal getting the lucrative 2nd 10-day?

He's got three games before this first one is up--Clippers, Bulls and on Friday night, his old Wizards mates. Will he have to contribute something in one of those games, or do you figure the 2nd one is automatic?

4 minutes ago, sturt said:

He's got three games before this first one is up--Clippers, Bulls and on Friday night, his old Wizards mates. Will he have to contribute something in one of those games, or do you figure the 2nd one is automatic?

I'm gonna guess a second one is coming for sure. But after that, we are prolly in line for a trade of some kind that would fill the spots.

Thinking we'll see if three weeks is enough time for him to get into decent shape. Those two total possible ten day contracts may end up being enough. Might have the value Bud thinks he can get out of him if he is at least in condition.

• Moderators

I don't want Patterson back.   We have a bench full of barely making the nba type talents.   At least Neal has legit shooting talent which is something we need.  That said, i don't want him sticking around.  I'm hoping we can upgrade for real via trade.   

• Premium Member
On 1/22/2017 at 0:13 PM, sturt said:

I think I see a developing pattern here.

2017-01-25_2306.png