• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

1/2 game out of third and the best Last 10.

Diesel

Considering that terrible streak when nothing went right, Atlanta is

looking good right now.  Only 6 games out of 1st place in the loss column.

Note:  Wins that haven't happened yet are nice but losses are permanent.

Now, if the Atlanta Falcons can win two more, we will have two teams

to get excited about.  Braves and Dream are still in hibernation.

As Diesel says, Don't look now but we're good !

• Like 4

Definitely Humphries has had an impact after Muscala's injury. Love his toughness. He deserves more playing time than Musky. 

As well I would add Korver's trade made us more competitive and balanced in the rotations. Bazemore has stepped up since then and THJ is our best offensive weapon from the bench. 

Edited by Garchelino
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Garchelino said:

Definitely Humphries has had an impact after Muscala's injury. Love his toughness. He deserves more playing time than Musky. 

Agreed, think Moose just has to stay away from C period and should have to battle Scott for scraps at PF. Hoping thats how it goes moving forward and Kris gives us a good playoff body for the playoffs as opposed to what we saw last playoffs from Moose. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Coach Bud's Beignet Watch continues.

Raps just gift-wrapped an L (complete with a Lowry ejection) at home versus lowly Phoenix. Second in the East is now 2 games ahead of Atlanta. Patrick Patterson out as well.

~lw3

Thank you Eric Bledsoe! Aka Baby Bron today with 40,13, and 6! 

After tonight if all goes well we will be 2 games out of 2nd with the raps falling to the Spurs and .5 from 3rd if the all black Wiz hang on and beat the Shmeltics!

Ps Alice is beasting on the boards with 1...:-|

25 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

After tonight if all goes well we will be 2 games out of 2nd with the raps falling to the Spurs and .5 from 3rd if the all black Wiz hang on and beat the Shmeltics!

Ps Alice is beasting on the boards with 1...:-|

What the ... ?  Sonofa ....?

Look up the word 'jinx' in the dictionary and apologize when the opposite of everything you say happens.

39 minutes ago, kg01 said:

What the ... ?  Sonofa ....?

Look up the word 'jinx' in the dictionary and apologize when the opposite of everything you say happens.

Should I do that now?

Raps lose

Smelts lose

2 back of Toronto. 1/2 back of the smelly Smeltics!!!!!

I hear a chant...sshhhhh...

ATL ATL ATL ATL (feel like kg02 and kg03 chanting as well)....

;-)

19 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Should I do that now?

Raps lose

Smelts lose

2 back of Toronto. 1/2 back of the smelly Smeltics!!!!!

I hear a chant...sshhhhh...

ATL ATL ATL ATL (feel like kg02 and kg03 chanting as well)....

;-)

Whoa boy, Sees forum saying Schmart was sent back to lockerroom from the bench after getting into altercation with Sees coaches.  Stay tuned. 

Please be true.  Please be true ....

42 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Whoa boy, Sees forum saying Schmart was sent back to lockerroom from the bench after getting into altercation with Sees coaches.  Stay tuned. 

Please be true.  Please be true ....

Ya I saw it...smart blew up at the guy and the guy just kept giving it to smart lol

Not sure who the assistant coach was he didn't look all that familiar to me.

50 minutes ago, Ropadope said:

Watch out for those Wizards.   They are starting to hit their stride and looking pretty dangerous. Not much of a bench but their starting 5 is solid. 

Ya agreed...they are playing really well I think their announcer said they've won 15/21...that's not back. Let's keep an eye on them in the rear view:-)

10 hours ago, Ropadope said:

Watch out for those Wizards.   They are starting to hit their stride and looking pretty dangerous. Not much of a bench but their starting 5 is solid. 

I Don't trust them. 

9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I Don't trust them. 

They are playing well but are a terribad road team.  They've had 25 (19-6) home games, 20 (6-14) road.  The fade is coming for them.  Also, they'll likely fold at the first sign of adversity.  That's Wall's m.o. as a "leader".

Funny when you hear eggsperts talk EC contenders (if CLE falters via injury or w/e), they go "of course Boston and Toronto and you gotta throw WAS in there .. and maybe MIL and if IND or CHI figure it out ..."

It's like, uh did you purposely just skip over the 4th team in the standings just for gits 'n shiggles?