• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I hate lebron James.

volman

Glad you can rock your jollies in Atlanta. You're such a stud. Think so much of yourself. 

I will call it now. They won't repeat. I hate lebron officially more than I ever have. If the Cavs win I'll donate $250 to the squawk. 

• Like 4

How come guys like Lebron never get hurt? I don't think Lebron has had a significant injury his entire career. I mean I guess I'm not surprised. I think steroids are alive and well in the NBA. Lebron and a few others seem to avoid it...Curry also, Curry had significant ankle issues and now they are gone...they didn't miraculously disappear.. what's up?

15 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Lebron and a few others seem to avoid it...Curry also, Curry had significant ankle issues and now they are gone...they didn't miraculously disappear.. what's up?

According to George Karl, Germany is the healing fountain for one Steph Curry. Maybe LeBron hangs out over there a bit.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Thomas said:

According to George Karl, Germany is the healing fountain for one Steph Curry. Maybe LeBron hangs out over there a bit.

Germany or with this guy?

IMG_9070.GIF

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

How come guys like Lebron never get hurt? I don't think Lebron has had a significant injury his entire career. I mean I guess I'm not surprised. I think steroids are alive and well in the NBA. Lebron and a few others seem to avoid it...Curry also, Curry had significant ankle issues and now they are gone...they didn't miraculously disappear.. what's up?

Lebron has his Miami connections in that department.  He looks like the basketball version of Sammy Sosa.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, High5 said:

Then he fell to the ground after the game like he was freaking Spartacus. He had to make sure everyone realized how much he carried the team.

Hollywood awaits the King.

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Seriously. Every year I'm thinking the east is one LeBron James injury away from being wide open. Still waiting on that injury though..

9 hours ago, volman said:

I have so many words for you that would make @Dolfan23 not like me again. 

Lets talk STUPID NBA GM's    -    LBJ returns to cleveland  his choice,   Kyrie drafted 1st round to cleveland,   kevin love is traded for basically peanuts,   you then add  shumpert and JR Smith for pretty much nothing.  turn the calender,  we get  Frye for Andy V.    it doesnt stop there,  we gain  Kyle from Atlanta, and what did you get???  Miami cuts lose a athletic  D. Willams,     Dallas lets go of D. Willaims a good PG.   Philly lets go of Bogut..    So this team is built  and we really didnt have to do anything  but sit and wait.    

Back to lebron..   agree he is arrogant as all hell..   BUT,   he is a game changer.  We suck in games he sits.   So can i put up with his arrogance for an NBA title...   hell yes,, it beats the alternative ..  :)

good talking to you  hawk fans.....congrats to the falcons by the way...great season...   when you have to cheer on the Browns   you understand  our love for the cavs :)      

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

He's one of the greatest but like those guys, he gets all the calls

The greatest players don't need the calls but as you said they always get them. Per David Stern, "We protect our stars". Waters down the total product when watching NBA games.