• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

March Madness bracket

Alex

• Moderators

Next-to-last place... but I'll hand myself the Nice Try Award!

I did pick a WCC team and a ACC team for the Championship game! So, who cares that it was St. Mary's and Louisville? :-)

@turnermx, our March Madness champ, picked a way better pair, though! His picks, the top-seeded Zags and Heels, play on Monday!

~lw3

2 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Next-to-last place... but I'll hand myself the Nice Try Award!

I did pick a WCC team and a ACC team for the Championship game! So, who cares that it was St. Mary's and Louisville? :-)

@turnermx, our March Madness champ, picked a way better pair, though! His picks, the top-seeded Zags and Heels, play on Monday!

~lw3

Nice win @turnermx!!! 

44 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Man, second place in both the Hawsquawk Fantasy Bball league and in the Squawk NCAA pick'em ... always a brides maid

IMG_9404.GIF

IMG_9405.GIF

Just curious turnermx if you have the serious hobby of betting on games like Spud has. Guessing you either are or would be rolling in some cash these days. Good job MMC. 

3 hours ago, Thomas said:

Just curious turnermx if you have the serious hobby of betting on games like Spud has. Guessing you either are or would be rolling in some cash these days. Good job MMC. 

My last Hawks bet was a loss and I stopped gambling right then n there. It was when OKC paid a visit to Philips and handled us. Unpredictable team.

Damn. I suck at this. Need to stop picking 4 and 5 seeds to make to the finals. Just can't help picking an underdog. I blame Atlanta sports in general.

At least I got the overall winner correct.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk