• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

March Madness bracket

Alex

23 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Congrats to Northcyde for doing a great job of picking winners so far!

Man . . . my bracket is about as shaky as a dancer at Magic City right now.  

I went 4 for 8 today.  Good thing that most people didn't get more than 6 out of 8.   But I could easily be down to 8 Sweet 16 teams, with only 4 of them able to get me more points, by this time tomorrow night.

No Money Team made a big move tonight.   Duke can rack up big points for him. while I can't get anything in the East, after the 2nd round.

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises
  • Like 1

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, Dejay said:

You can now officially take my bracket and flush it down the toilet or urinal nearest you. Duke, FSU, Louisville, and Villanova, you're dead to me...

My bracket sucks too because of Louisville and Villanova losses.   I almost never pick Duke though.   I was visiting a friend at FSU on friday and he told me the team wasn't good and weren't going to advance.  They knew the deal down there. 

• Like 1

When your bracket only has one team left on its' Final Four, well, I can't blame my daughter. In the words of Professor Moriarty (of Sherlock Holmes' fame), I blame myself...

6 hours ago, macdaddy said:

My bracket sucks too because of Louisville and Villanova losses.   I almost never pick Duke though.   I was visiting a friend at FSU on friday and he told me the team wasn't good and weren't going to advance.  They knew the deal down there. 

I should've known better after watching Mercer house them a few years back. I should've known better...