• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wizards acting like they won the title

volman

1 hour ago, AHF said:

The theatrics annoy me from even LeBron.  Wish Wall would cut them down but I would sure like to have him on the team.

I bet you would like to have him on our team.  Were it up to you the starting lineup would be

PG - Eric Bledsoe

SG - DeAndre Liggins

SF - James Young

PF - Terrence Jones

C - Dakari Johnson

Also, why was my Baze thread locked?  Did he take an OV to Kentucky way back when?  After last night's excelsior performance, the people need the opportunity to express just how much they love Kint.  Are we in North Korea?

Free the proletariat!

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I bet you would like to have him on our team.  Were it up to you the starting lineup would be

PG - Eric Bledsoe

SG - DeAndre Liggins

SF - James Young

PF - Terrence Jones

C - Dakari Johnson

Also, why was my Baze thread locked?  Did he take an OV to Kentucky way back when?  After last night's excelsior performance, the people need the opportunity to express just how much they love Kint.  Are we in North Korea?

Free the proletariat!

I liked the Baze thread but it was a direct middle finger to anyone who likes him.  Literally.

My ideal UK lineup for this year would be:

Starters:

PG:  John Wall

SG:  Devin Booker

SF:  Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

PF:  Anthony Davis

C:  Karl-Anthony Towns

Bench:

Smalls:  Jamal Murray, Tyler Ulis, Rajon Rondo, Brandon Knight, Eric Bledsoe

Bigs:  DeMarcus Cousins, Willie-Cauley Stein, Julius Randle, Patrick Patterson, Nerlens Noel

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

I liked the Baze thread but it was a direct middle finger to anyone who likes him.  Literally.

My ideal UK lineup for this year would be:

Starters:

PG:  John Wall

SG:  Devin Booker

SF:  Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

PF:  Anthony Davis

C:  Karl-Anthony Towns

Bench:

Smalls:  Jamal Murray, Tyler Ulis, Rajon Rondo, Brandon Knight, Eric Bledsoe

Bigs:  DeMarcus Cousins, Willie-Cauley Stein, Julius Randle, Patrick Patterson, Nerlens Noel

oprah-won-t-accept-it

The Revolution continues ....

ETA: Kim Jong AHF up in dis.

21 minutes ago, High5 said:

I've never seen a guy celebrate literally every single basket and assist like it was a game-winner.

OMFG, I'm like dude you just made a 10ft jumper not hit a World Series-clinching homerun.  Relax.

That said, there's a reason WAS has been a terrible road team.  They thrive on their home crowd.  I hope our crowd doesn't boo them.  Just ignore them

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

OMFG, I'm like dude you just made a 10ft jumper not hit a World Series-clinching homerun.  Relax.

That said, there's a reason WAS has been a terrible road team.  They thrive on their home crowd.  I hope our crowd doesn't boo them.  Just ignore them

I hope we have a crowd.

3 hours ago, AHF said:

The theatrics annoy me from even LeBron.  Wish Wall would cut them down but I would sure like to have him on the team.

I get that but I find Lebron's mildly less annoying because at least he has won something.  Wall is celebrating like he brought his city their first championship ever.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, HopefulHawksFan said:

YES!  Look for the 6th Man to be LOUD!  Any ideas for things we can chant to John Wall, Markieff Morris, or Gortat during free throws? I'll pass them along!

Please blowup the attached as a fathead or w/e.  The glassy-eyed, just smoked meth-crack look is awesome.  I wouldn't chant at him, he seems to thrive on that.

Maybe chant 'Marcus is better' when Morris is on the line.  

wall.jpg

47 minutes ago, SalvorMallow said:

I hope we have a crowd.

I won't be in the crowd. Thought about getting tickets but this season has left me wanting.....it's been draining.

• Premium Member
31 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I won't be in the crowd. Thought about getting tickets but this season has left me wanting.....it's been draining.

Same here. I'm not excited enough over this team to drive 2.5 hours and pay major $$$. I will always be a Hawks fan but they really need to make some changes this offseason. Just making the Playoffs isn't doing it for me anymore. It hurts me to say that because I always viewed the, "this is a treadmill team', guys as being ungrateful. Fans had endured years of losing and I thought just making the Playoffs was the definition of a successful season and an indication that we were a team on the rise. Turns out the 'treadmill' guys were right and there is something just as bad or worse than finishing in the lottery every season.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HopefulHawksFan said:

YES!  Look for the 6th Man to be LOUD!  Any ideas for things we can chant to John Wall, Markieff Morris, or Gortat during free throws? I'll pass them along!

Well, kids are gonna be there, so I'm at a loss. 

13 minutes ago, NERMAN said:

I wonder if Washington didn't get too high with those first two games at home.

As many of us said all along, WAS is a terrible road team so it should come as no surprise that they struggled in games 3/4.

As the brilliant AHF points out, we'll see if they've matured any in game 5.  They're under a lot of pressure here considering, after games 1/2, people started talking like it was gonna be a 3-game sweep and they were gonna march on to beat the Cavs in the ECF.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

As many of us said all along, WAS is a terrible road team so it should come as no surprise that they struggled in games 3/4.

As the brilliant AHF points out, we'll see if they've matured any in game 5.  They're under a lot of pressure here considering, after games 1/2, people started talking like it was gonna be a 3-game sweep and they were gonna march on to beat the Cavs in the ECF.

There is definite pressure on the Whizzed now. Some national folks had them as the darkhorse to give the Lebrons a good series in the East and are livid that the Hawks ('them again???!!!') have tied them up. I thought that Steven A. was going to have a stroke this morning ranting about how badly Millsap has abused Morris ever since he piped up on the microphone...

• Like 2

• Premium Member

It's in the national media's nature to hate on the Hawks.  We are not a team with an identifiable star.  Even though Sap has been to 4 allstar games, they still put him on the same level as Morris.   Even though D8 is a several time allstar and future hall of famer, the feeling is that he's just another ham and egger.  Let them have their thoughts... Let's keep winning!

• Like 2