• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wizards acting like they won the title

volman

The Big E was a long time ago so they are truly starving for any playoff success. Didn't really expect Wall to act like he's been there before other than losing in six of course. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

They're supposed to celebrate.  Haven't won a playoff series in damn near 40 years?  So them being up 2 - 0 may as well be like winning the title.

Hawks simply have to bring everything they got on Saturday night.

They won a playoff series 2 years ago.

• Like 4

Hey, you know what was really cute?  How their arena played Dre/Snoop whenever Wall or Beal had the ball.  Ya know, since that article came out saying how Death Row Records saved their season.

Paul Rudd Confused

Yeah, they said that.  Freaking idiots.

Y'all can have Wall.  I'd have a hard time rooting for that guy.  Yeah, it's working out right now (mainly because we're not playing well) but they're a sneeze away from having their lockerroom implode.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, HopefulHawksFan said:

I think it's funny how John Wall acts like he's Lebron or Westbrook.  Please, just stop.

(Side note...I'd love to have someone on our team play like John Wall.  But the theatrics...over the top.  You're good, but you're not THAT good.)

The theatrics annoy me from even LeBron.  Wish Wall would cut them down but I would sure like to have him on the team.

• Like 1