• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Biggest Impact.

Diesel

Bigger impact   

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, hazer said:

The one not yet on the roster ;)

The Colonel's plan isn't going over some of yall's heads is it? I really don't think so, you're just not letting your minds wrap around it. Like when you've done something a certain way for so long (decades), you have to retrain your brain to think a different way.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, hazer said:

The Colonel's plan isn't going over some of yall's heads is it? I really don't think so, you're just not letting your minds wrap around it. Like when you've done something a certain way for so long (decades), you have to retrain your brain to think a different way.

We have done this before... a few times.  The Colonel is not bringing anything new.  It's a wait and see.  However, as of right now, we don't have a player that will make an impact?  Interesting. 

4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

We have done this before... a few times.  The Colonel is not bringing anything new.  It's a wait and see.  However, as of right now, we don't have a player that will make an impact?  Interesting. 

Haven't done it quite this way. We've eaten chicken before, but not quite the way The Colonel is cookin' it. Don't have an impact player yet, how long has he been in the kitchen?

Edited by hazer

2 hours ago, Lurker said:

I don't know who will have the biggest impact, but I do know that your boy Dwight would have been impactless had the Hawks stood pat. ;)))

2a0.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lurker said:

I don't know who will have the biggest impact, but I do know that your boy Dwight would have been impactless had the Hawks stood pat. ;)))

20.9 PER in 2200 minutes of play . . . oh I forgot . . . empty stats.

As for the question at hand, Dennis BETTER be the most impactful now and in the future,  If he's not, this team may be dead in the water for 7 - 10 years, unless Collins and/or Prince become All-Star talents.

• Premium Member
18 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

20.9 PER in 2200 minutes of play . . . oh I forgot . . . empty stats.

As for the question at hand, Dennis BETTER be the most impactful now and in the future,  If he's not, this team may be dead in the water for 7 - 10 years, unless Collins and/or Prince become All-Star talents.

I can't believe that you tried to convince Lurker with Stats!!?!

You didn't even say that for the season:

5th in Rebounding, 4th in FG%, etc..

or that he was 39th amoung centers for USG%.  That's more telling that anything else.   We don't involve him offensively then complain about impact.

• Premium Member
40 minutes ago, Diesel said:

he was 39th amoung centers for USG%.  That's more telling that anything else.   We don't involve him offensively then complain about impact.

We??? You mean that coach? Or do we have to continue to blame the fans, GM, and owners too?

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

We??? You mean that coach? Or do we have to continue to blame the fans, GM, and owners too?

I meant, the team.. the coach.. and the fans that blame him and call him unimpactful. 

It's beyond me how he is 4th in the league in FG% and there were 38 other Centers... that were used more than he.  Think about it... there are 30 teams in this league... that means that there were possibly 8 nonstarters who were used more than he.  I suggest on that basis alone, we should never complain about Howard. 

• Like 1

vor 3 Stunden, Diesel sagte:

I can't believe that you tried to convince Lurker with Stats!!?!

You didn't even say that for the season:

5th in Rebounding, 4th in FG%, etc..

or that he was 39th amoung centers for USG%.  That's more telling that anything else.   We don't involve him offensively then complain about impact.

Only gave him the most post touches + post ups in the whole league. It is his own fault that he outright refused to do anything else.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Diesel said:

I meant, the team.. the coach.. and the fans that blame him and call him unimpactful. 

It's beyond me how he is 4th in the league in FG% and there were 38 other Centers... that were used more than he.  Think about it... there are 30 teams in this league... that means that there were possibly 8 nonstarters who were used more than he.  I suggest on that basis alone, we should never complain about Howard. 

I don't think the fans or the team has anything to do with his usage rate.  If he is playing only 29 minutes per game, 26 in the playoffs...how can the team get him the ball?

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

Kinda like you calling Dennis' stats unimpactful. You do realize you act like Lurker with Dwight when it comes to Dennis.  How irrational you see Lurker's comments with Dwight is how some see your comments on Dennis. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

I don't think the fans or the team has anything to do with his usage rate.  If he is playing only 29 minutes per game, 26 in the playoffs...how can the team get him the ball?

He was one of the best scorers FG% wise in the game BUT there were 38 other Centers who were used more in the offense than he... Yes, it's coaching...

However, what does it say about the BBIQ of the fanbase when they constantly blame him for his lack of Impact?

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, marco102 said:

Kinda like you calling Dennis' stats unimpactful. You do realize you act like Lurker with Dwight when it comes to Dennis.  How irrational you see Lurker's comments with Dwight is how some see your comments on Dennis. 

Dennis had the highest USG% on the team.. By ALOT. 

Bazemore, Hardaway, Ilyasova, and Lamar Patterson had higher USG% than Dwight.