• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Former Atlanta Hawks security manager sues, alleging racist practices

HawkItus

51 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

I know exactly how they get them in.   I saw it happen plenty of times.

1. They know the bouncer

2. They stash them before the event(guys would go on a Tuesday and put a heater in the ceiling panel etc.)

3. Have someone pass it to them through the fire door/back door

Tape it up in one of those old fashioned toilets that are hanging on the wall, excuse yourself to go to the bathroom and then come back cool as a cucumber and shoot the table up. 

Someone alert the Hawks that they shouldn't let Italians into Philips! 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Am I really the only person here who knows who Shucky Ducky is?

Some new hip hop artist?

Distant relative of Howard or maybe Scrooge McD? 

The leader of a gang of singing, dancing West siders?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

JTB there is Atlanta and then the ATL.   Atlanta has many post graduate degreed, politically active, well to do blacks.  ATL is very similar to the show ATL.  Black folks trying to get by and making bad choices while also facing the ills of disenfranchisement.   ATL is changing due to gentrification.   As all these dynamics gather we find more and more racial tension even among the progressive parts of the community.   That is just the way it is.  You can come to Atlanta and do well for yourself.  You can also come to ATL and get F'd up.

You could also come to Atlanta and end up a reality tv star. Or an extra on the walking dead. 

1 minute ago, Dolfan23 said:

You could also come to Atlanta and end up a reality tv star. Or an extra on the walking dead. 

You need to be out in suburbs to be on the walking dead.  I live about 25 minutes from where they film and I'm 15 minutes from Atlanta.  Reality TV sure.  

53 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Am I really the only person here who knows who Shucky Ducky is?

Quack Quack

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

You need to be out in suburbs to be on the walking dead.  I live about 25 minutes from where they film and I'm 15 minutes from Atlanta.  Reality TV sure.  

Quack Quack

25 minutes? Sheeet I don't know about Atlanta but that's considered "close" to commute to work in Houston. 

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

Quack Quack

lol at least one person knows

On 7/6/2017 at 9:46 PM, Hotlanta1981 said:

Those are old bands/Nostalgia acts. I'm talking about what passes for rock music in 2017.

Rock music is essentially dead, aside from indie or obscure stuff. Aside from Arcade Fire there are no iconic rock bands that have emerged in the last 10 or so years.