Summer League Game 2: Hawks vs Pelicans

benhillboy

I'm tired of Bryce Cotton.  I like that Casey announcing dude though.  "$126 million of Jrue Holiday!"  Quinn Cook is pretty nice.  Prince got jealous of Bembry trying to posterize Diallo.  

Edited by benhillboy

3 minutes ago, Thomas said:

I posted this in the wrong game thread earlier, oops. That comment a while back "just because we drafted them it doesn't mean they are good attached to Bembry" is going to look more than foolish this year. He'll end up a strong rotational player especially with what we put on the floor. The dunk five minutes ago shows the athleticism but there is a lot more going on with him. Fun to watch.

He still hasn't fixed that jumper. That's really going to hold him back.

Prince still trying to do too much, looking a bit Baze'ish. Really like what Bembry, Collins and stone have done. Kaba could be a decent NBA player with some development. I say we bring him on board right away, if we're going to suck, might as well develop our young guys. 

• Like 2

Bembry is a defensive stopper at possibly three positions (definitely two positions) that can handle the ball so even without a good shot to date he is a rotational player now with plenty of minutes. At the foul line today he is giving me plenty of hope for his jumper moving forward.

• Like 3

Collins may be a big reason Moose ends up losing minutes late in the season especially if we bring the kid Reed in here for some C. Can only be a good thing. Moose shooting from three at the PF we will have to live with but lets keep him away from the bruisers at C, we have seen his past at the C.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Kelly comes in gunning and knocking down shots.

He got 3,000 minutes in the league, he doesn't have to be here.  I commend his effort to work on his game and compete.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1