• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League game 3 Hawks vs Bulls

Threezus

14 minutes ago, jrok23 said:

Yeah Collins is looking like a real steal at the 19th pick. 

Collins would've been a steal at 15th, his lowest projection. Home run pick of a future All-Star.

• Like 3

Prince struggling quite a bit this game on the other hand though.  I know he can play he's just having a slow start to getting back into the flow these 1st few games.  He will be alright though he was solid last year in the big league.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, falconfan13 said:

Prince struggling quite a bit this game on the other hand though.  I know he can play he's just having a slow start to getting back into the flow these 1st few games.  He will be alright though he was solid last year in the big league.

Prince needs to drop it back in gear I think, he's running into that Baze overdrive stuff right now, first two games to some extent as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ATLSmith said:

Jebus!  There's another game today?  I haven't even finished watching the last 2.  I know what I'm doing this evening.

It just finished a few minutes ago bro so you good to go for the day on all 3 :)  I think you will like this last one :D

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

The thing I'm most excited about is DeAndre Bembry 2-3 on three pointers!

I think he has the highest IQ and all around skills of a player of anyone we have drafted in awhile.  Not saying he is gonna be a elite player or anything but he's got everything you would want from a player going forward.  He's for sure a perfect bud ball scheme fit theirs no debating that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Bruh, I had no idea we was on today.  When and where's the rerun?

All summer league games are on WatchESPN if you have ESPN via your TV service.  You have to go to the Summer League section and then to replays.  It can be tricky to find but they are there.

20 minutes ago, ATLSmith said:

All summer league games are on WatchESPN if you have ESPN via your TV service.  You have to go to the Summer League section and then to replays.  It can be tricky to find but they are there.

So you telling me I can watch Colly anytime I want?!  Even while driving on my dumbphone?!  Preciate it folk.

Everytime I scoff at some of these contracts I gotta remember that TV deal got me watching semi-NBA  basketball or better damn near all year round, on replay, and on demand.  Can't knock it.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, lethalweapon3 said:

A little more about Bulls' O than Hawks' stifling D, but I'll take it!

Also, no need to feel too blue about Ty-D-Bol Man...

~lw3

If our opponents only score 55 I'll take it no matter what because think we can always score at least 56 no matter what time of year it is.

Prince is trying to do too much. I think he's just a 3nD SF and that's fine. 

I was wrong on Collins though, although I still don't like the college guy that I saw. His passing, defense, and jumper have been really nice surprises. Especially in year 1 (granted it's summer league and this can all change).

Bembry has been the most impressive player though. He can play on a championship team.