• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bagley III reclassify to be in '18 draft (rumor)

johnnyde

3 hours ago, KB21 said:

If he does reclassify, the combo of Bagley and Porter will rival Wiggins and Parker as the most overhyped freshman duo ever.  

Don't lose sight of the fact that the true prize in this draft is Luka Doncic.

Idk after Mario Hezonja I'm not completely sold on overseas players til I really see them really compete in American/NBA styled play. 

1 hour ago, Flight said:

Idk after Mario Hezonja I'm not completely sold on overseas players til I really see them really compete in American/NBA styled play. 

I feel you on that. I loved Hezonja too. In retrospect, I fell in love with his athleticism and attitude, which ironically might have been his two biggest limiting factors in the NBA. Luka Doncic's biggest strengths are his skills (passing, handle, shooting etc) so we'll see. 

Seems kinda late to be announcing this but if it's anything like my state (although it's been a little over four years) or other southern states he'll likely be able to do it.

I remember that I was allowed to exempt a fourth year of math because of some rule that got changed a couple years after I graduated (no it was not a technical college rule), I had the foreign language credits I needed, and I may have been able to skip on the science I took due to another rule that's been changed since then (but I had science anyway).

If he was preparing to graduate early already this will be easy for him.

• Moderators

QUIZ: (Senior Squawkers know these two answers, so this is for the rest of y'all)

1. Which former Atlanta Hawk once sponsored Marvin Bagley III's AAU TEAM?

A. Jason Terry

B. Salim Stoudamire

C. Mike Bibby

D. Sean Rooks (R.I.P.) 

E. Leon Wood

2. Which former Atlanta Hawk is Marvin Bagley III's GRANDFATHER?

A. Kevin Willis

B. Bill Bridges

C. John Bagley

D. Pogo Joe Caldwell

E. Fast Eddie Johnson

~lw3

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, aali34 said:

Seems like a really good player. Just want to kn ow more about his defense first.

He's great off the ball. His length and athleticism allow him to alter/block a lot of shots. I haven't seen enough of him on the ball to make a judgment yet