• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official 2017-18 Predictions

AHF

I’d been saying 27 to 32 wins because I didn’t think they’d be tanking. Then erred on the optimistic side with my official vote of 32, ‘cause Bud. Then they tanked, so now I’m hoping/praying/ju-ju’n that @capstone21 nails it too. Come on Top 3. “With the 3rd pick in the 2018 NBA draft, the Atlanta Hawks select.....Luka Doncic!”

• Like 3

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, hazer said:

I’d been saying 27 to 32 wins because I didn’t think they’d be tanking

Was my thinking too.  Training my brain to believe that the Hawks would so anything but rebuild has been a challenge.  TBH, I didn't fully accept it until we finally started letting guys go.  I didn't have a ton of faith in Charlotte, but Indiana was a bit of a surprise...otherwise, I think we could have slid into the bottom of the heap.

Honestly...  Part of me made a playoff prediction JUST because the Hawks tend to trend exactly the opposite of what I predict. LOL 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/15/2017 at 9:15 PM, Alex said:

Was right on the money in 2015.  One game off last year so I fully expect me to nail it again this season.  

Official prediction:  29-53

No later than May 1, 2018 the Hawks are looking for a new head coach.

Was off on the record a bit.  Gave them too much credit.  I nailed the second half of my prediction though! 

• Like 2