• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official 2017-18 Predictions

AHF

I'm going 33 - 49.  If they play great defense and hit their shots probably will be around 41 wins. If they don't do either, 25 wins.

With 33 wins they'll probably be anywhere from 8 - 11th in the conference.  The East is horrible.

I would really love to see significant growth in the young guys and we get closer to the 40+ win territory and making the playoffs.  After listening to the owners on NBATV, getting that experience for young players is invaluable. 

If we turn out to be as bad as some predict, let's be historically bad. I'm talking 8 wins.  Get the number 1 pick and select one of the top prospects and pick up a very good free agent in 2018 when most teams will be capped out.  A good free agent won't go to a historically bad team you say?  Well Money talks a lot more than we think!

I will go with 28-54 officially. I could see as high as 35-47 because of what I've discussed, you can factor in analytics some but you can't figure in the following stuff:

1. Teams that are tanking.
2. Teams deciding they don't give a f*ck for the entire game.
3. Surprise performances.
4. Coaching.

If there are injuries though you can forget it and likely should REALLY tank. That's the thing. 

• Moderators

img-524967-f.jpg

I got 'em finishing in front of the Bulls and Nyets in the East, the Kings and Suns out west.

Dedmon and Prince will get MIP votes; one can only hope Dennis will, too. Collins will get All-Rookie 1st Team. Bud will get COY votes if they get anything above 35 wins and an 8-seed.

~lw3

• Like 1

30 and 50.  I have been thinking 30 wins since we lost SAP, drafted Collins and picked up Dedmon. Prince and Dennis will hit something near their playoff numbers and Buds D will be tough.

What I would love to see but I am not banking on is for Baze to get most improved player. Now that would be sweet!

The offensive juggernauts are going to crush us. But everyone from the middle tier down will not like playing us, even if they win.

Edited by Buzzard

vor 4 Stunden, ISOJOE sagte:

39-43

7th in the east

First Round vs. Celtics: 

Hawks in 7

Bud COTY, Collins All-Rookie First Team, Dedmon All Defensive 2nd Team

If Dennis gets traded (which is definitely an option) along with guys like Dedmon and Ilyasova :

27-55

3rd pick - Marvin Bagley III

Dennis Schröder - traded to the bucks for Jabari Parker and Delly (+protected First)

• Premium Member

35-47, 8th seed, 4th in the Southeast (ahead of Orlando)

This prediction isn't a reflection of my faith in the Hawks.  The bottom of the East just looks terrible. Counting Milwuakee and Charlotte as likely playoff bound, that still leaves one open slot.  One of these teams has to finish ahead of us:

• Chicago
  • Detroit
  • Indiana
  • New York
  • Orlando
  • Philadelphia
  • Brooklyn

Unless one of these teams breaks out, the 8th seed is there for anybody that wants it.