• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade of the Day.

Diesel

I know we have a terrible record, but do you guys even watch Hawks games anymore?

You can't seriously be that down on Dennis after how much he has improved in the last 2 years. When shooters are hitting their shots, Dennis distributes the ball more. When they can't, he takes it on himself to get to the basket. His game is so much more under control since last season. 

We'd be crazy to trade Schröder for anything other than an established star or a top 3 pick. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, AHF said:

For Baze, I think this offseason is too early to go after your max signing.  You need to make sure your foundation is in place or you can be punished badly for trying to move too fast like the Pelicans or Kings.

If you miss this offseason, you're in line for Klay next offseason. 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, DS5 said:

I know we have a terrible record, but do you guys even watch Hawks games anymore?

You can't seriously be that down on Dennis after how much he has improved in the last 2 years. When shooters are hitting their shots, Dennis distributes the ball more. When they can't, he takes it on himself to get to the basket. His game is so much more under control since last season. 

We'd be crazy to trade Schröder for anything other than an established star or a top 3 pick. 

Dennis' defense.

Dennis has to prove that he has that passing mentality when he's not the best talent on the floor.  I just don't believe that he will give it up to guys and be the second or third option.  As long as he is the first option, he will pass sometimes.   That's been his MO.  He doesn't work to get other guys the ball.  He will not pass up a shot to get a guy the ball in his spot.   

• Admin
21 hours ago, Thomas said:

Yeah, the guy everyone is drooling over is even more of a shoot first point guard which is/was supposedly a cancer for the Hawks in more than one thread here. 

I don't want him ... I think he is an undersized shooting guard