• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WELCOME HOME TRAE!!!

JTB

18 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

This smells like the Paul Gasol trade all over again. Hope that it turns out very differently.

how. Luka would never in a million years be an NBA Superstar. He probably won't even be a legit starter down the line.  Trae can be really good or really bad. I'd take that chance over wasting a top 5 pick on solid at best

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cwell said:

how. Luka would never in a million years be an NBA Superstar. He probably won't even be a legit starter down the line.  Trae can be really good or really bad. I'd take that chance over wasting a top 5 pick on solid at best

Watching his highlight reel that was shown immediately after the pick does make one question just that.  Even Ayton who I utterly wanted the most has a quite low chance of being an All Star according to analysts.

14 minutes ago, Cwell said:

Beats a <40% volume shooter who is extremely turnover prone and doesn't play a lick of defense.  All that tanking for nothing.  Way to go Slinky.  Not.

Just now, Cwell said:

Doncic isn't great at anything and is as athletic as my late grandmother. He's closer to a Yi Jianlian type career than Ben Simmons

Young isn't great at anything at all except chucking up shots, turnovers and matador defense.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Brotha2ThaNite said:

I do wonder... Why did the teams, Phoenix and  Sacramento.. that knew him most pass on him thou?

You can’t reason with his supporters. Some were comparing him to a mix between Bird/Magic. Some were calling him a generational superstar. When realistically, he may make a few All Star games and be a really good player. Trae Young has MVP potential in the NBA.

15 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Only question now is . . . what kind of guy is Trae in the late night hours?

- A Magic City guy

- A Cheetah guy

- or a Follies guy?

Thats the real question of the night!