• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Coach Pierce RAVES about Omari Spellman on CBS Radio

NBASupes

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Awesome ? stuff! He broke a Hawks record by diving to the finish line..I can’t love that enough. And he talks to himself. Might have to get a Spellman jersey along with my Trae!

LETS GO HAWKS!!!

• Like 2

<iframe src="https://omny.fm/shows/tiki-and-tierney/lloyd-pierce-atlanta-hawks-head-coach/embed" width="100%" height="180px" frameborder="0"></iframe>

☝? For those who live outside the US and cant get the video.

Man this is the most exciting Hawks offseason since 2005 . Hats off to Mr Slink ..I was skeptical at first but this guy has a vision and his vision is already in play with cap flexibility,  multiple draft picks , adding picks that you can get excited about, and avoiding overpaying marginal FA. Who knows if it will pan out, but doing right things on a continuous basis often leads to desired outcomes. Go Hawks! 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Awesome ? stuff! He broke a Hawks record by diving to the finish line..I can’t love that enough. And he talks to himself. Might have to get a Spellman jersey along with my Trae!

LETS GO HAWKS!!!

My exact thoughts....already pre-ordered a Trae jersey though and them things are expensive. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

What the hell are you talking about?

Haha, looks like your nudes didn't post.

Quick, say somethin' about Spellman or warcore gon' go off.

? my gif don’t stick apparently cuz they are too graphic for a PG12 type audience. Maybe I’ll see if Brad is done patting himself on the back in the new/old country.

• Premium Member

I was a fan of the Adrien Payne pick.

But I see too much of Payne in what I've seen of Spellman to get very excited about that one. '

Interestingly, so did whoever wrote up the NBAdraft.net piece.

2018-06-28_1045.png

In fact, I see more of Draymond Green in Payne's college game than I do in Spellman's. He'd have to shed about 10-15 pounds to even be considered in that mold from where I sit.

Not drinking that kool-aid.

1 minute ago, sturt said:

But I see too much of Payne in what I've seen of Spellman to get very excited about that one. '

2018-06-28_1045.png

In fact, I see more of Draymond Green in Payne's college game than I do in Spellman's. He'd have to shed about 10-15 pounds to even be considered in that mold from where I sit.

I hated Payne as a prospect. Bashed the pick repeatedly. While I love Payne. While he isn't exactly Green. He is the closest I've seen to him 

4 minutes ago, sturt said:

2018-06-28_1045.png

Dang, sturt.  Gotta walk in on a @Spud2nique 'n kg party like ...

lol_srs.gif

spud is definitely Carlton.

Seriously though, I'm in wait-n-see mode on Spellman.  I hate hearing guys having to take special care not to get fat.  I mean, you know from like 15 on that you'll at least try to be a pro athlete.  Seems 'staying in shape' should be automatic.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Dang, sturt.  Gotta walk in on a @Spud2nique 'n kg party like ...

lol_srs.gif

spud is definitely Carlton.

Seriously though, I'm in wait-n-see mode on Spellman.  I hate hearing guys having to take special care not to get fat.  I mean, you know from like 15 on that you'll at least try to be a pro athlete.  Seems 'staying in shape' should be automatic.

I was gonna give you props for calling me the fresh prince but you ruined it! ? 

10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I hated Payne as a prospect. Bashed the pick repeatedly. While I love Payne. While he isn't exactly Green. He is the closest I've seen to him 

Payne was as bad a pick as Sheldon was.  Was never going to be worth where he was drafted.

• Like 3