• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dallas and Cleveland 1st round picks

hawkster911

8 hours ago, hazer said:

They might trend up a tiny bit, they’ve had the toughest SOS in the league so far. But yeah, they’re not making the playoffs.

They can fight for a playoff spot too much talent.  I think brooks bites the dust though. Then I can see some type of move for them in moving one of wall or Beal. 

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Royjr9 said:

They can fight for a playoff spot too much talent.  I think brooks bites the dust though. Then I can see some type of move for them in moving one of wall or Beal. 

Wall's contract next season and beyond is murderous.

I think Porter might be the one to be traded.

13 minutes ago, Royjr9 said:

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Beal in a Hawks uni would be a 2nd star for us. Making it easier to attract a 3rd.

16 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I doubt anybody trades for porter while talented his contract was an overpay the minute the nets gave him that offer sheet. Plus I think he gets a trade kicker that could push it to thirty million. I think wall because  and just speculating  Sarver has a problem with meddling and I wonder if he grows impatient and hijacks the front office as he already fired the gm.

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, Royjr9 said:

I doubt anybody trades for porter while talented his contract was an overpay the minute the nets gave him that offer sheet. Plus I think he gets a trade kicker that could push it to thirty million. I think wall because  and just speculating  Sarver has a problem with meddling and I wonder if he grows impatient and hijacks the front office as he already fired the gm.

I think Minny should trade Butler for him. He's a no maintenance guy who'll play defense.

3 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Tell that to Boston. They got a windfall of unprotected 1st round picks from the Nets for past their prime players.

That was a monumentally stupid trade that will be seen as a cautionary tale for many years to come. You can't use that as your point of reference. And even then they were trading two Hall of Famers with a championship pedigree that were supposed to lead the Nets to the promised land, not just another bench shooter to catch passes from LeBron.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think Minny should trade Butler for him. He's a no maintenance guy who'll play defense.

Have to think that Minnesota will want more. Plus wall, Beal , Dwight, Morris, rivers, and butler would be about as combustible as you can create for a team. It would be entertaining  from that what next moments though.???

12 minutes ago, Brotha2ThaNite said:

I was just reading on a Maverick messageboard that Doncic might not play the next game because of an ankle injury. They also said he has been playing with a sore back?? wow smh

Their point differential is better than the other bottom feeders, but its tough to find 5 teams who are sure to be worse than them. We are going to need some lottery luck.

11 minutes ago, Brotha2ThaNite said:

I was just reading on a Maverick messageboard that Doncic might not play the next game because of an ankle injury. They also said he has been playing with a sore back?? wow smh

And, I noticed that some posters there worry that Doncic is being "a distraction" to the other players on the team.  Gee.  They seem to think the team might play the next game without him.  (And, our posters think we have problems! Ha!)

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

And, I noticed that some posters there worry that Doncic is being "a distraction" to the other players on the team.  Gee.  They seem to think the team might play the next game without him.  (And, our posters think we have problems! Ha!)

The opinions of posters are not relevant. 

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

The opinions of posters are not relevant. 

Usually not.  But, if enough fans turn against a player, it can become a real problem.  Let's hope that doesn't happen to him.

:cool:

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

My avatar is gonna be a $hit show..

?

Bird I blame this on you. You know I make bad bets, why didn’t you talk me out of it ? 

How's that saying, teach a man to fish......you learn by doing. :mosking:

• Like 1