• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dallas and Cleveland 1st round picks

hawkster911

35 minutes ago, AHF said:

Even if Cleveland keeps their pick this year, they will still have to look like this for reasons I am sure no one can explain:

CAVS.PNG

:lmao:

Dafuq ?

35 minutes ago, AHF said:

Even if Cleveland keeps their pick this year, they will still have to look like this for reasons I am sure no one can explain:

CAVS.PNG

:lmao:

Shake n BAKE ✊?

• Like 1

Still early, but 20% of the season already in the books Hawks sit 3rd in the lottery and the Mavs 8th. Bodes well odds-wise for us picking top 3 AND getting Mav’s pick (Col Schlenk earns a gift basket for winning that trade) after 1/5 of the season.

Cavs pick has up and vanished like a fart in the wind, kicks down the road to 2020. Where it’s top 10 protected again.  Unless they land #1 pick this draft plus another star trade/FA to go with, looks like this turns into 2 2021 2nds. Thanks Budcox, y’all knew LaBrawna would walk and this pick wouldn’t  convey. Makes one wonder if Pudenholzer already had one foot out the door mentally/emotionally and didn’t try hard enough on that deal. Budcox should’ve fought harder dropping that protection to top 3 since everyone knew El BJ was bolting.

Possibly having 2 top 10 picks to add to Young/Collins in what is shaping up to be another skrong draft has me stoked for the future (vs “meh” for yet another 1st round exit with a bunch of 30 year olds going nowhere on a maxed out payroll). With hypothetical 3rd and 8th picks I’d take Reddish and Bol. Ping pong balls bounce the right way to 1 and 6, I’m taking Zion and Sekou. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, hazer said:

Still early, but 20% of the season already in the books Hawks sit 3rd in the lottery and the Mavs 8th. Bodes well odds-wise for us picking top 3 AND getting Mav’s pick (Col Schlenk earns a gift basket for winning that trade) after 1/5 of the season.

Cavs pick has up and vanished like a fart in the wind, kicks down the road to 2020. Where it’s top 10 protected again.  Unless they land #1 pick this draft plus another star trade/FA to go with, looks like this turns into 2 2021 2nds. Thanks Budcox, y’all knew LaBrawna would walk and this pick wouldn’t  convey. Makes one wonder if Pudenholzer already had one foot out the door mentally/emotionally and didn’t try hard enough on that deal. Budcox should’ve fought harder dropping that protection to top 3 since everyone knew El BJ was bolting.

Possibly having 2 top 10 picks to add to Young/Collins in what is shaping up to be another skrong draft has me stoked for the future (vs “meh” for yet another 1st round exit with a bunch of 30 year olds going nowhere on a maxed out payroll). With hypothetical 3rd and 8th picks I’d take Reddish and Bol. Ping pong balls bounce the right way to 1 and 6, I’m taking Zion and Sekou. 

Instant like for quoting Shawshank Redemption. :approved:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, hazer said:

Which is why the nba needs to get rid of protected picks. Its bullshit. 

• Like 1