• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dallas and Cleveland 1st round picks

hawkster911

46 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

How's that saying, teach a man to fish......you learn by doing. :mosking:

Thas messed up, burd.  That's your step-cousin, you're supposed to help him out.  What would Gray say?

12 hours ago, hazer said:

Toast ?

Haha, totally toast.

12 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

My avatar is gonna be a $hit show..

?

Bird I blame this on you. You know I make bad bets, why didn’t you talk me out of it ? 

Agree, this is Burd's fault.  She should change her avatar to whatever shat-show yours end up being in a show of solidarity.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Thas messed up, burd.  That's your step-cousin, you're supposed to help him out.  What would Gray say?

Haha, totally toast.

Agree, this is Burd's fault.  She should change her avatar to whatever shat-show yours end up being in a show of solidarity.

:smile3: 

:stirthepot: @kg01

@Spud2nique is on his own.  He's even trying to double down with the Mavs pick. @bleachkit will clean his clock. 

I tried to stop him, but all I got :poke:.

• Like 3

I’ve begun secretly hoping I lose my avatar bet that Hawks finish in upper half of lottery (8-14) rather than lower half (1-7), to get our hands on one of Barrett/Reddish/Zion. Team that up with Ice Très and J-Baps and HOT-domighty! Then snag Bol if the Mav’s pick conveys. Imagine coming away with one of Barrett/Zion/Reddish AND Bol to add to Trae and John ??

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hazer said:

Imagine coming away with one of Barrett/Zion/Reddish AND Bol to add to Trae and John ??

Young/Barrett/Collins + star trade/FA

Young/Zion/Collins + star trade/FA

Young/Reddish/Collins + star trade/FA

All of those paint a rosey Hawks future for many many years. Add in Bol and a bench of Bembry, Huerter, Prince(?), and Len and that’s well worth swallowing my pride and sporting a ridiculous avatar.

2 minutes ago, hazer said:

Mi favorito scenario:

Young/Zion/Collins+star

I know Barrett is a hell of a talent but Zion is a freak and it would be sexy as hell in Atlanta. We’ve never had a “sexy” team before. Closest for me was Nique/Augmon/Mookie but that was like 25 years ago...damn

In any event, all three scenarios r super nice!

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

We will be twinsieeeeesss ? ? with ugly a$$ avatars... mine is really shaping up to be something not nice I feel..

And I don’t care if we win less than 18 games to accomplish it, getting 1 of those 3 is just more important to me than the pride of being right. Let’s order matching sweaters ala ‘Stepbrothers’ ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Mi favorito scenario:

Young/Zion/Collins+star

I know Barrett is a hell of a talent but Zion is a freak and it would be sexy as hell in Atlanta. We’ve never had a “sexy” team before. Closest for me was Nique/Augmon/Mookie but that was like 25 years ago...damn

In any event, all three scenarios r super nice!

I’m good with any of those 3. And I was a big fan of Plastic Man too ?

14 minutes ago, hazer said:

All of those paint a rosey Hawks future for many many years. Add in Bol and a bench of Bembry, Huerter, Prince(?), and Len and that’s well worth swallowing my pride and sporting a ridiculous avatar.

Maybe someone else will emerge as a top prospect. Trae wasn't really on anybody's radar at the start of the season.

51 minutes ago, JTB said:

Someone refresh my memory please! What need to happen to get both cavs and mavs picks?

i just can’t remember and it’s easier for me to ask and NOT look it up lol

44 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

We get Cavs pick top 10 protected

We get Mavs pick top 5 protected

That Cavs pick most likely won’t convey this year, the Mav’s pick might. They both slide to next year if not conveyed this year. But Barrett, Reddish, Zion, and Bol are 4 top 10 picks who should all be well worth tanking THIS year.