• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Building our winning Hawk team

Gray Mule

hace 6 horas, KB21 dijo:

It's a large stretch to say that Len is better than Muscala.  It's a completely false statement.  Also, there is no way Spellman as a rookie is better than Ilyasova.  

Len is better than Muscala, a true center, he is a huge upgrade, better defense, rebounding and PNR, he is a huge addition. Collins is much better than last year and Spellman is a good player, our frontcourt is going to look much better than last year, most improved positions on the team

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I don't trust Wiz.

I hear you.  Really just railing against the good doctor(sic).

But I don't think MIL will be much better than what they were.

Buttz isn't walking in with some magic elixir and he's never had to deal with any player who could legitimately tell him to EABOD and have organizational backing such that the brass would look at Buttz like, "So you gonna EABOD or does Giannis have-ta ask you twice?"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I hear you.  Really just railing against the good doctor(sic).

But I don't think MIL will be much better than what they were.

Buttz isn't walking in with some magic elixir and he's never had to deal with any player who could legitimately tell him to EABOD and have organizational backing such that the brass would look at Buttz like, "So you gonna EABOD or does Giannis have-ta ask you twice?"

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2018/07/19/nba-summer-power-rankings-warriors-still-on-top-but-lakers-raptors-climbing/

11. Bucks (44-38 LW 18). Their smartest move of the summer was landing the best Xs and Os coach on the board in Mike Budenholzer, who should put all that talent in better positions than a year ago. Coach Bud will make Giannis Antetokounmpo better. The Bucks desperately need shooting and floor spacing and the additions of Ersan Ilyasova and Brook Lopez help with that, to a degree. Will they miss Jabari Parker? I don’t think that much.

30. Hawks (24-58). Trae Young was down then up at Summer League, eventually adapting to the length and athleticism of defenders at that level — but come October that level is going to take another massive jump. John Collins at center impressed a lot at Summer League, he could be a future star. Will the Hawks get anything out of Jeremy Lin (between him and Dennis Schröder, someone is getting traded). Embrace the rebuild, Hawks fans: It’s going to be a rough year, but look for signs of growth and hope.

• Premium Member

By only linking articles that agree with you who are you trying to convince? Btw I guarantee you the 30th team is winning less than 24 games and it won’t be the Hawks. I’m willing to bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, KB21 said:

I'm not sure what any of that has to do with what I said.

3 minutes ago, turnermx said:

By only linking articles that agree with you who are you trying to convince? Btw I guarantee you the 30th team is winning less than 24 games and it won’t be the Hawks. I’m willing to bet.

Yup.  I wanna see you take KBToys' money so bad.  I bet he won't engage.

21 minutes ago, turnermx said:

That's because the articles that agree with me are the only ones that are correct.

5 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:
8 minutes ago, KB21 said:
That's because the articles that agree with me are the only ones that are correct.

You really feeling yourself this morning huh?

Well, I have some hired help that I am going to have to fire.

2 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:
22 minutes ago, KB21 said:
Well, I have some hired help that I am going to have to fire.

Tired of the second opinions?

Tired of counting on people to work who decide they don't feel like working far too often.

1 minute ago, Vol4ever said:

I think Milwaukee will do very well.  Bud is a hell of a coach and the haters are gonna find out this year.  

Top 5 coach in the NBA.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:
33 minutes ago, KB21 said:

You really feeling yourself this morning huh?

Actually the opposite. He’s reaching out for attention. He feels as though he’s being ignored.

Btw Hawks will be fine.

• Premium Member
I agree.  Too bad he quit on us.

Exactly, good coach but no honor or character. He’s [emoji88] to me. I like what I see from CLP thus far since he’s already shown good things off the court.

14 minutes ago, turnermx said:

Exactly, good coach but no honor or character. He’s emoji88.png to me. I like what I see from CLP thus far since he’s already shown good things off the court.

I think that is how Ressler and Schlenk saw it as well. Pay the man off to go somewhere else; that is how bad they wanted him gone after his little tour de force to go looking for other jobs.

• Like 1