• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Inside the Hawks’ locker room transformation: ‘Guys actually like each other on this team’

marco102

I'll repeat this.  This team is currently on a 10 game losing streak, and I'm not sure that the end of this is in sight.  String together a few more losses in a row with certain players having the green light to just jack things up, and let's see how much these players truly like each other.  

• 5 months later...
  • Premium Member
On 11/24/2018 at 12:50 PM, KB21 said:

I'll repeat this.  This team is currently on a 10 game losing streak, and I'm not sure that the end of this is in sight.  String together a few more losses in a row with certain players having the green light to just jack things up, and let's see how much these players truly like each other.  

It's always kinda funny to come back and read some of the stuff we said back in November of last year.

On 11/24/2018 at 12:50 PM, KB21 said:

You can't hide from us forever, KB.  No matter what it takes .....

i-will-find-you-and-i-will-kill-you-gif.

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

It's always kinda funny to come back and read some of the stuff we said back in November of last year.

:laugh1: yes it is. 

While reading thtough some of these, I say to myself 'I hope didn't have some hot take' but then again....I'll own it if I do.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:laugh1: yes it is. 

While reading thtough some of these, I say to myself 'I hope didn't have some hot take' but then again....I'll own it if I do.

I know I do!  I was piling on Trae in November calling for him to be benched lol!