• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

incredi-Beal Trade Target

kg01

Wakeup @JayBirdHawk, it's finally happ'nin!  Seems WAS has finally realized they need to move Wall or Beal ...

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25320702/washington-wizards-include-john-wall-bradley-beal-trade-scenarios

Assuming they get through all the laughter that'll accompany efforts to trade Wall, I figure they'll get to the point where Beal is mercifully (for him) on the block.

This is who we should target with our picks.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Wakeup @JayBirdHawk, it's finally happ'nin!  Seems WAS has finally realized they need to move Wall or Beal ...

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25320702/washington-wizards-include-john-wall-bradley-beal-trade-scenarios

Assuming they get through all the laughter that'll accompany efforts to trade Wall, I figure they'll get to the point where Beal is mercifully (for him) on the block.

Phoenix would trade for Wall and actually feel good about it after, kind of like Spud at a truck stop strip club.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

:yes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaceCase said:

Phoenix would trade for Wall and actually feel good about it after, kind of like Spud at a truck stop strip club.

Yeah, they're just dumb enough to do it.

And there does seem to be something 'right' about spud2 at a ts strip joint.

2 hours ago, nathan2331 said:

Picks from 2018, or beyond?

I'd put the DAL or CLE picks on the table and wouldn't hesitate.  Our pick?  Probably nah.  I'd put so many protections on it that all the value would probably be negated.

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, they're just dumb enough to do it.

And there does seem to be something 'right' about spud2 at a ts strip joint.

I'd put the DAL or CLE picks on the table and wouldn't hesitate.  Our pick?  Probably nah.  I'd put so many protections on it that all the value would probably be negated.

I'd defintely do the Cavs pick.

For the Mavs pick I'd add an additional top 10/12 protection in 2019, top 5/7 in 2020, top 3 in 2021. Unprotected there after.

No interest in trading our 2019 pick. I'd be ok with 2020 Top 7 protected pick.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'd defintely do the Cavs pick.

For the Mavs pick I'd add an additional top 10/12 protection in 2019, top 5/7 in 2020, top 3 in 2021. Unprotected there after.

No interest in trading our 2019 pick. I'd be ok with 2020 Top 7 protected pick.

Sadly, I bet the LakBrons would break the bank to get Beal.  They should anyway.  Sell high on ThIngram.  Dude's overrated.  WhOubre's presence may nix that one though.  Who knows.

The trump card is the fact that the 'Zards are managed in such an inept fashion that they might not actually take the best deal offered.  IOW, we got a shot.

• Admin

Does Beal defend (I know he is undersized)?  Would he be happy here?  I also don't like his contract.

I can't see anyone mortgaging their future with Wall.  He is talented no doubt but after this season his contract gets OUTTA control.  38 mill, 41 mill, 44 mill and then 47 million.

Paying a 32 year old point guard that has A LOT of wear and tear, not really done anything special in the league and has been known to have a bit of an attitude at times 47 million ... NO THANKS... 

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

This came out around the same time it was reported that WAS was in no rush to trade Wall or Beal ...

That's a crappy offer from WAS's point of view.  If that's what gets their attention, even we can beat that.

Hawks can beat that - easily.

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

This came out around the same time it was reported that WAS was in no rush to trade Wall or Beal ...

That's a crappy offer from WAS's point of view.  If that's what gets their attention, even we can beat that.

Margin Williams? I didn’t wanna get in on the bidding but if it’s for Marvin we might be getting a steal. @capstone21 Beal isn’t a great defender..he’s got some strength and size and isn’t gonna get dominated and can hold his own but not great.

@kg01 I agree with Lakers giving up Ingram for him. Ingram doesn’t have the drive I don’t think.

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

U leaving team ? for team mace? ? 

Eh, the fact that you aint afraid-a truck stop hookin' up is one of the reasons we luv you.

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Margin Williams? I didn’t wanna get in on the bidding but if it’s for Marvin we might be getting a steal. @capstone21 Beal isn’t a great defender..he’s got some strength and size and isn’t gonna get dominated and can hold his own but not great.

@kg01 I agree with Lakers giving up Ingram for him. Ingram doesn’t have the drive I don’t think.

"Margin" Williams?  Skrong.

ThIngram seems like a fugazy try-hard guy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Margin" Williams?  Skrong.

Damnit. I get take credit for this it was my spell check... ? 

CRAP ? 

Lakers should immediately ship Hart Ingram and a second rounder for Beal and an expiring.

I can’t take credit... stupid spell again wtf

• 1 year later...
On 11/19/2018 at 9:02 AM, kg01 said:

Would you trade a combination of :

Collins or Hunter (plus our lotto pick not #1-4, basically like the 5th or 6th pick in the draft for Beal?

Wizards 🧙‍♂️ receive: Hunter +Huerter+ 2020 6th overall pick + Dwayne Dedmon

Hawks receive: Bradley Beal+ Ish Smith

Trae

Beal

Cam

Collins

Capela

Seems pricey.. 🤔 

10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Collins or Hunter (plus our lotto pick not #1-4, basically like the 5th or 6th pick in the draft for Beal?

Trae

Beal

Cam

Collins

Capela

Seems pricey.. 🤔 

Nope. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Trae

Beal

Cam

Collins

Capela

Seems pricey.. 🤔 

Nope.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2