• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anybody else sick of hearing about

Vol4ever

Just now, IheartVolt said:

It's sad really. Raptors just finished an amazing run to the title and these asshats wanna talk Ledouche bag 24 hrs a day

Mainstream hoes...on every street corner. BSPN is just another ☝🏾 

1 hour ago, Vol4ever said:

The Lakers and Celtics.   I know it's always been that way but damn.   I turned ESPN off this morning.  

I turned BSPN off over 10 years ago.  Only thing I watch is games that aren't aired anywhere else.  And, even then, I watch with the sound muted.

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Can't wait to the season starts so we can enjoy the crow eating contest!  Stephen A won't be so loud with a mouth full of feathers when both lebron and Davis each plays fewer than 55 games.

Bold prediction.  Neither has ever played fewer than 55 games.

18 minutes ago, AHF said:

Bold prediction.  Neither has ever played fewer than 55 games.

I don't think it's real good in test of LeBron. The guy is no spring chicken anymore but it's probably way off base with Davis

Just now, IheartVolt said:

I don't think it's real good in test of LeBron. The guy is no spring chicken anymore but it's probably way off base with Davis

Where is the edit option? Spell check strikes again

Just now, Peoriabird said:

Lebron played 55 last year and Davis 56

Yea but do you really believe Davis was actually unable to play or it was more the situation? I am gonna roll with the situation

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, IheartVolt said:

Yea but do you really believe Davis was actually unable to play or it was more the situation? I am gonna roll with the situation

1st 4 seasons he average playing in 65 games per year

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

1st 4 seasons he average playing in 65 games per year

Not sure how confident you are but I'll go with a bet that I get to pick your avatar for one (1) month if they both play in fewer than 55 games and you get to pick my avatar for four (4) months if they don't.

Basically giving you 4:1 odds.

55 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Can't wait to the season starts so we can enjoy the crow eating contest!  Stephen A won't be so loud with a mouth full of feathers when both lebron and Davis each plays fewer than 55 games.

• Premium Member
Just now, AHF said:

Not sure how confident you are but I'll go with a bet that I get to pick your avatar for a month if they both play in fewer than 55 games and you get to pick my avatar for 4 months if they don't.

Basically giving you 4:1 odds.

Make it at least 1 plays 55 games or less and you have a bet

• Moderators

Absolutely, but Boston and LA are the axis of the sports world.  They have 65 championships between the two of them... Add in New York and it's 119... To our measly 2 championships.  The average fan roots on the winner and that's who the mainstream caters to... Us die hards are a small percentage of the population. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I know when the Celtics had multiple first round pics everyone was covering now the Hawks have 3 picks they say very little or nothing.  I should have learned over the last 40 years.