• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Great quote from LP on Trae...

REHawksFan

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Did Barrett play the 2 guard position? Lets pick him then. Or Culver...whomever you want to pick.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make, largely because I haven't read above or below, just not that interested in the discussion.... but that statement, again, just caught my eye.... sounded uninformed by the norm, that players at certain positions, in this case PG, tend to naturally accumulate better certain stats, in this case steals, than players who don't play that position.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, sturt said:

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make, largely because I haven't read above or below, just not that interested in the discussion.... but that statement, again, just caught my eye.... sounded uninformed by the norm, that players at certain positions, in this case PG, tend to naturally accumulate better certain stats, in this case steals, than players who don't play that position.

Coby white then...he played point guard right?  Can I compare him to Trae?

6 hours ago, Vol4ever said:

Problem with your projections are the Hawks two main players, Trae and Collins play ZERO defense.  Add three rooks that have not played in the league this team will win no more than 30 games imo.  

Disagree.  We were on essentially a 35+ win pace after Collins returned from injury.  And Trae hadn't even hit his stride yet.  Both are going to improve this year plus we added two top 10 picks at needed positions.  

I think we are 40+ with the potential to be even better.

Edited by AtLaS
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, AtLaS said:

Disagree.  We were on essentially a 35+ win pace after Collins returned from injury.  And Trae hadn't even hit his stride yet.  Both are going to improve this year plus we added two top 10 picks at needed positions.  

I think we are 40+ with the potential to be even better.

We shall see.  I would love to see over 40 wins.  Just dont see it.