• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Scouting for tomorrow’s game

Spud2nique

Off topic again.  RJ Barrett is having a very good game against the Spurts.  Prepare yourself to be inundated tomorrow.

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Philly defense might be the best of all time based on the preseason and game 1

I don' know about this one @NBASupes.  They aren't even the best defensive team this season.  That belongs to that  Clippers team out West.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, enrique said:

On a side note: Prince had a very solid opening game for the Nets! Happy for him!

Yes he did. 0 assists though.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The detroit game last year...Len played 34 minutes - 17 rebounds, 15 points

I honestly think he's just in a funk. He had some excellent games last year.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Luka off to an amazing start

He is! He's an excellent young player. I just don't see this generational LBJ type player that the Lukastans keep telling me about.  He does have some Allstar and ALLNBA potential. 

That's one game I watched, because I didn't watch many Mavs game last year.  The team really got going when Luka wasn't in the game.  He got some miss matches and made the Wizards pay.  I believe the Wizards may be worst than Charlotte. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, marco102 said:

He is! He's an excellent young player. I just don't see this generational LBJ type player that the Lukastans keep telling me about.  He does have some Allstar and ALLNBA potential. 

That's one game I watched, because I didn't watch many Mavs game last year.  The team really got going when Luka wasn't in the game.  He got some miss matches and made the Wizards pay.  I believe the Wizards may be worst than Charlotte. 

They re-uped Beal too. I think they are in denial.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Yes he did. 0 assists though.

He actually had 2 assists and ZERO turnovers. Led the Nets in the plus/minus too. He filled the sheet nicely and contributed around the board. Really hope he takes a step forward this year. He's shown glimpses of it for us, but never could punch through to the next level. 

1 minute ago, enrique said:

He actually had 2 assists and ZERO turnovers. Led the Nets in the plus/minus too. He filled the sheet nicely and contributed around the board. Really hope he takes a step forward this year. He's shown glimpses of it for us, but never could punch through to the next level. 

The most shocking stat on his line is the 11 REBOUNDS!!!! He didn't do that in a month for the Hawks.  Good for TP though!  He's a good guy!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, enrique said:

You're right, my bad.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bleachkit said:

The lukastans will be out in full force on Realgm.

There's a thread on front page of the general board.  It's like the Luka stans can't help but trash Trae.  Trae will only be 85% as good as Luka at his maximum one guy says.  I'm like did you see the nonexistent defense Luka was playing?  Luka's unstoppable, he's top 5, he's an MVP candidate.  The Hawks made a mistake.  My GAWD these people are insufferable.  

You may think the above is hyperbolic, but I kid you not. It's all in that Luka thread. I had to tell them to stop that damn foolishness.

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, marco102 said:

There's a thread on front page of the general board.  It's like the Luka stans can't help but trash Trae.  Trae will only be 85% as good as Luka at his maximum one guy says.  I'm like did you see the nonexistent defense Luka was playing?  Luka's unstoppable, he's top 5, he's an MVP candidate.  The Hawks made a mistake.  My GAWD these people are insufferable.  

You may think the above is hyperbolic, but I kid you not. It's all in that Luka thread. I had to tell them to stop that damn foolishness.

General board in here? Or in the other country? 😆