• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Scouting for tomorrow’s game

Spud2nique

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Lukastans are toxic POS that ruin any general topic on Luka. Like I've said before, I used to like Luka but his stans make him easy to hate. 

Perhaps Beal should be a Hawk. Huh @kg01 whatddya say hes hr boy but seems to be doing what everyone should do with Luka, get mad physical. When you get physical, people change their game. I mean Luka can say all the right things and fight people off but he should be pushed every night.

If your a Luka fan or not you have to admit he has some d!ckhead in him.

Luka has had the best game of any rookie to start out 2019 , I’d say Luka then,

Ayton and Bagley with double doubles but nothing special.

Trae turn tonight. I care about one star though..

a win! #Traeday #ak

12 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Perhaps Beal should be a Hawk. Huh @kg01 whatddya say hes hr boy but seems to be doing what everyone should do with Luka, get mad physical. When you get physical, people change their game. I mean Luka can say all the right things and fight people off but he should be pushed every night.

If your a Luka fan or not you have to admit he has some d!ckhead in him.

Luka has had the best game of any rookie to start out 2019 , I’d say Luka then,

Ayton and Bagley with double doubles but nothing special.

Trae turn tonight. I care about one star though..

a win! #Traeday #ak

Real gm is where the thread is.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

BACK TO THE GAME TONIGHT:

Now is the time to react at once about our entire season.  Let's over do it now.  All the future of the 2019-20 season will be determined by tonight's game.

Come on.  Lets all be prepared to over react at once!  If we win, future is great!  If, on the other hand, the Pistons win, Hawks are doomed and our season is over!

Ready, set, lets go !!

:yahoo:

😆 overreaction on squawk? I don’t know what you mean Gramps? 😊 

Hawks 114

Pistons 107

ps Love the emoji Gramps go Hawks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I see lukastans crying to get Squd banned like he was being disrespectful. Half of the night, Bonga was defending him. Still finished with a +/- of 0

When Bonga was defending him, Luka def wasn't as efficient, especially in the first quarter. Then Bonga got in foul trouble and that's when the scoring frenzy happened.  Luka is a very smart player.  He attacks mismatches with gusto!   Thomas Bryant should never ever guard Luka again. I believe he hit three of his threes against him. 

Luka needs to do better on the defensive end, though. I'm talking effort here cause he had no effort on that end. If I see Trae doing that tonight, I'm going to be pissed.  Trae may have his limitations, but I do expect good effort on that end.  He showed that throughout preseason.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

When Bonga was defending him, Luka def wasn't as efficient, especially in the first quarter. Then Bonga got in foul trouble and that's when the scoring frenzy happened.  Luka is a very smart player.  He attacks mismatches with gusto!   Thomas Bryant should never ever guard Luka again. I believe he hit three of his threes against him. 

Luka needs to do better on the defensive end, though. I'm talking effort here cause he had no effort on that end. If I see Trae doing that tonight, I'm going to be pissed.  Trae may have his limitations, but I do expect good effort on that end.  He showed that throughout preseason.

Lukastans are the worst

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

I see lukastans crying to get Squd banned like he was being disrespectful. Half of the night, Bonga was defending him. Still finished with a +/- of 0

I never support banning anyone, all is fair in love and war. That being said, come on, +/- is not the best way to judge someone's game.

Edited by bleachkit

• Moderators
Just now, bleachkit said:

I never support banning anyone, all is fair in love and war. But come on, +/- is not the best way to judge someone's game.

It isn't a stat made for drawing useful data on a single game basis.  You need a significant sample for that one and some context about rotations, etc. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

So you're going to post a video white a white racial slur in reference to Luka? That's way out of bounds. Clearly you're no better than the Lukastans.

Wtf...I’d ask you wtf you’re talking about but I don’t care enough. It’s from Seinfeld. The number one show in the history of tv. Don’t pretend ur pc extremist all of a sudden. I know ur game ☀️ I’ve seen this movie. Pass.

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Wtf...I’d ask you wtf you’re talking about but I don’t care enough. It’s from Seinfeld. The number one show in the history of tv. Don’t pretend ur pc extremist all of a sudden. I know ur game ☀️ I’ve seen this movie. Pass.

I'm not particularly PC. But you only posted that because he says "cracker" and Luka is white. Have some balls and own up to it. There are no reprisals or recriminations for demeaning white athletes, you're safe bro. 

Edited by bleachkit

7 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I'm not particularly PC. But you only posted that because he says "cracker" and Luka is white. Have some balls and own up to it. There are no reprisals or recriminations for demeaning white athletes, you're safe bro. 

🤫 

• Haha 1

• Moderators

Let's move on back on topic.  I've looked at the clip and am not concerned about Luka being seriously racially targeted here with Kramer's "where do you think you're going, Cracker Jack?" line.  Let's move on.  Thanks.

• Thanks 2

On 10/24/2019 at 12:32 PM, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Marvin Williams was nice last night as well. 14th season for him. 

Would have never figured Marvin would still see good minutes at this point after he shipped out from us way back when. Think him playing his true position at PF lately has helped his career tremendously. 

• Thanks 1