• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hand 🖐 pick ur top 5-10

Spud2nique

Ok, you get to hand 🖐 pick a star ⭐️ to play next to Trae in 2020-2022 or 2023 if you like, whenever the time, assets, and availability present themselves. Don’t worry about salary, contract, any of that stuff. Do worry about timeline and fit.

Name 5 players currently in the league, in order (dream scenarios welcomed in this exercise) who you would have to team up with Trae to make the best tandem. Batman Robin.

I’ll go with mine. I kinda just thought about this so I’ll do it on the fly.

1. Giannis- The best. If these two got together it would be hands down the best duo in the league. Giannis basically compliments anyone but with Trae, to a T.

(Long ahoy he remains a Buck for life)

2. Jokic- Think about putting a 1988 version of Arv Sabonis with a 1988 John Stockton. This even has merit for #1 but Giannis too good. Jokic is a top 3 big imo and the best passing big. 2 best passers in the NBA together and ones a big. Yes please.

3. L*k*- So you have ☝️...Wait 2 ball handling savants (you know you’ve been waiting to use) who have possibly the best natural feel for the game. Bird and Magic, Bird and Zeke, Magic and Zeke. It’s all good all day. 

4. Zion- Timeline fits. What we all dreamed about prior to the draft lottery 2019 took place. He kissed 😘 our logo during the draft lottery. He likes us. He likes Trae. Oops 😬 upside ur head in alley fashion 10 times a game 😆 

5. Anthony Davis- Good friends 👬 good fit. He’s a free agent. He hinted Chicago but that was cute on his part he’d never go there. I wouldn’t count us out if he left LA due to Trae.

6. KAT- Pick and roll, pick and pop. This would be a pretty crazy offensive pairing imo. I’m not the biggest KAT fan but dude is versatile.

7.  Pascal Siakam- He’s good and he works at getting better. He’s not satisfied. He is versatile and long and would fit really well as he can post or pop as well. The Swiss Army knife 🔪 Trae needs for a big.

8. Domantas Sabonis- The execution with him and Trae would make me drool 🤤. If this happened look 👀 for Pop to want to coach us. Can this guy get any more fundamentally sound? 

8 is enough for me!

You are up! 😊 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

2. KAT

3. Embiid

Which big works better with Trae? I left out Embiid but if I round out to  10, he’s 9 or 10. I don’t like the excess drama and mind games and twitter sphere with him is all. Also, is it me or does he actually speak like Hakeem. I mean it’s kinda like how Kobe tried to emulate Jordan with the way he spoke and the tongue 👅 thing.

I dunno. Maybe we need that edge. If talent alone, he’s in my top 3 or 4.

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Which big works better with Trae? I left out Embiid but if I round out to  10, he’s 9 or 10. I don’t like the excess drama and mind games and twitter sphere with him is all. Also, is it me or does he actually speak like Hakeem. I mean it’s kinda like how Kobe tried to emulate Jordan with the way he spoke and the tongue 👅 thing.

Embiid defensively and offensively. KAT is more dynamic tho

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

KAT or Embiid. I don’t think Giannis would be as effective in PnR PnP early on..

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

1.  Giannis.

2,  Klay

3.  Embiid

4,  Beal

5.  George

Giannis is obvious.  Embiid is out of pure respect for what he does.  The other three are big guards who can play defense.   I think that's what we need next to Trae... a Big guard who can play defense.   Given my druthers, I would love for us to have Klay.  IF we got the 2nd pick overall this year, I would give it to the Warriors for Klay.   The reason being is that Klay can definitely shoot the lights out and He's a big guard who can defend.  

Bradley Beal for many of the same reasons.. only.. Beal doesn't get respect around the league. 

Honorable mention is C J McCollum  and Jokic.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
58 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

I think Drummond would be perfect fit with Trae, Collins, Hunter and Huerter or Reddish. Of course Giannis or Kat are better players but Drummond isbmore likely to sign here and is a better fit.

realistically, we probably could get Drummond, But I don't know if he's a better fit. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Diesel said:

5.  George

I left Kawhi and PG13 out cuz they just got married (basketball 🏀 wise)...although it seems NBA marriages last 3-5 years these days anyways. 🤦‍♀️ 

Kawhi and PG13 if ever available, although by that time they might be getting a little older.