• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

12/15/19 : OPEN FOR BUSINESS @ MIDNIGHT!

Gray Mule

9 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

North you got one didn’t you? They have tried since 91, I almost fell for it in 93. I don’t have one in my closet I swear. 😆 

Where do they go though? I mean besides Will Ferrell and Lil Wayne.

LOL . . if they sold that orange and white Varsity jacket where I lived, I definitely would've bought one.

The only piece of FUBU merchandise I ever bought, were a pair of jeans, and this jersey

Image result for black fubu jersey

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Wild idea from SICOM.  The Minnesota Timberwolves are, like the Hawks, in last place in their division.  They have a long losing streak.

They have, apparently, exactly what the Hawks need.  Karl-Anthony Towns, a 24 year old all star type center.  Their thinking?  Hawks might be able to pry him away with a couple of 1st. round picks and extra.  Does anyone believe that this might be possible?

Something to ponder.....

:smug:

Would you give up John Collins + a 1st round pick, for KAT?

And WOW!  I didn't know they've lost 11 in a row.   They'll keep KAT, but are probably ready to have a fire sale with everyone else.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gray Mule said:

Wild idea from SICOM.  The Minnesota Timberwolves are, like the Hawks, in last place in their division.  They have a long losing streak.

They have, apparently, exactly what the Hawks need.  Karl-Anthony Towns, a 24 year old all star type center.  Their thinking?  Hawks might be able to pry him away with a couple of 1st. round picks and extra.  Does anyone believe that this might be possible?

Something to ponder.....

Gramps I swear I was gonna post this as a possibility earlier today in the trade section but didn’t because I’m not a huge KAT guy. Having said that, I would consider the Collins and a first for KAT but it does one huge thing that hinders a huge possibility in the future...

The ability to at least entice Giannis. That’s plan A. But sometimes you can’t wait for something that may never happen.

I’m torn.

I will say offensively, KAT and Trae would be damn near impossible to defend. Two intelligent basketball players. We could definitely do worse.

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Gramps I swear I was gonna post this as a possibility earlier today in the trade section but didn’t because I’m not a huge KAT guy. Having said that, I would consider the Collins and a first for KAT but it does one huge thing that hinders a huge possibility in the future...

The ability to at least entice Giannis. That’s plan A. But sometimes you can’t wait for something that may never happen.

I’m torn.

I will say offensively, KAT and Trae would be damn near impossible to defend. Two intelligent basketball players. We could definitely do worse.

Spud, how does it hinder chances of getting Giannis? This summer we would have room for two max players... the only player that we would need to resign to a bigger contract while pursuing Giannis would be JC, who would be gone from the trade. We would still have the money to sign Giannis with KAT on the roster. 

If anything, I feel that it helps us entice Giannis.... show that we are trying to win. Also, Giannis plays same position as JC, but not KAT...

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, warcore said:

Spud, how does it hinder chances of getting Giannis? This summer we would have room for two max players... the only player that we would need to resign to a bigger contract while pursuing Giannis would be JC, who would be gone from the trade. We would still have the money to sign Giannis with KAT on the roster. 

If anything, I feel that it helps us entice Giannis.... show that we are trying to win. Also, Giannis plays same position as JC, but not KAT...

Oh ok then I’m in. Wait, are you sure it wouldn’t hinder the available money we’d have for Giannis? I mean isn’t KAT signed for like 4 or 5 years at 20+ a year? I thought it would mess up the chances but if it helps then by all means.

• Like 2

Ideal trade I can only dream.  Hawks have 2 1st round picks for next summer.  We send a replacement center, Damian Jones, as $$$ difference, one of our three big expiring contracts and two first round picks for Mr. Towns.  

Maybe this would get their attention.  Maybe not.  Then, add Bremby and a second round pick or two.  Then, we might have to take another player from them to balance the trade.

Minn. T. Wolves has to have their hopes focused on their future.  2 first round picks sounds like the future!  All the rest is just window dressing.....

I know.  This will not really work.  But I can dream !!  Would you do this deal?

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

39 Days to February 6th Trade deadline....19 Games...will he or won't he??

What? Make a minor or major? Major trade..no. Minor trade like ..

Hawks trade Allen Crabbe to the Sixers for a 2nd round pick...

More likely..

Now watch we land Beal 😆 and @kg01 throws a sac party 🎉 cuz we got his boy and invites everyone but Soth. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

What? Make a minor or major? Major trade..no. Minor trade like ..

Hawks trade Allen Crabbe to the Sixers for a 2nd round pick...

More likely..

Now watch we land Beal 😆 and @kg01 throws a sac party 🎉 cuz we got his boy and invites everyone but Soth. 

1. IIUC, Beal can no longer be traded this season but

2. You're right that I wouldn't invite saphron 'cause he'd probably punch me in the face a couple times before getting me a beer.

• Haha 2